Thread: need Vlad Guerrero GU/Auto

need Vlad Guerrero GU/Auto

i need ANY vlad guerrero GU/Auto that you have.check my bucket and give me a list of anything you need in return for whatever you have.

also i am NOT BUYING.

thanks!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    You were interested in a Vlad gued card from me about a week ago on my gued/autos for sale post.
    That one was sold, but I told you I would let you know when I have another.

I have this one:
    2004 Flair Hot Numbers Copper VLADIMIR GUERRERO Jersey card, #erd/75, #HN-VG

You can have it for $5 delivered.
    LMK,
    Thank you.

sorry i cant buy.

is there any way you could trade?

Not a problem, I had posted my reply, for sale, because you were previuosly interested in buying.
    But I will trade, I'm looking for a Pujols or Mattingly game used card for it.
    LMK,
    Thanks.

sorry i dont have anything of that sort.

if i have any extra $$$ left over from this week ill take the vlad.ill lyk if i can.

thanks for the offer!

Quote Originally Posted by plymouth rock
    sorry i dont have anything of that sort.

if i have any extra $$$ left over from this week ill take the vlad.ill lyk if i can.

thanks for the offer!
    OK, no problem.
    LMK here or through a PM.
    Thanks.