Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Got Lombardozzi last week on Long Island. Had a board of 8, and was alongside 3 graphers. He ignored everybody going out, and 2 of the other graphers left after that. When he came in before the game, we did not even have to call him. He came to each of us and signed 1 per.

Thats good news. I have tried before warmups and after warmups but no good. I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt next time I see him and try before the game and then after even if I try before he gets on the bus I will really only need 4 items signed one for each of the people I have cards for and be happy if the rest do not get signed. Maybe he is different at each stadium. I was the only grapher one night and anly 2 of us the next night. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Must depend on the stadium and the amount of graphers he sees when he originally goes out. He did take the time when I saw him, but signed my least favorite of the 8 cards I had for him. They come back in a week or so, so I will be putting 2 or 3 good ones on a board for him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Have to admit I normally just do IP on the Somerset Patriots which is only about 25 minutes from my house or any other venue which is that close. Yesterday I did something out of the norm for me. My son and I drove in the rain and traffic 1 1/2 hours to Washingtons Headquarters in Morristown NJ. We left at 3 PM and arrived at 4:30 for a venue that the doors did not open until 6:30 and the reason we left so early was because of the traffic in the area and was told there was limited seating and no standing room. They only had seating for 114 people and 28 of the seats were for people involved with the park service and other associations in the area. Even though we had to wait 2 hours in line (which we were the first people there) it was worth it to meet and hear my favorite author Nathaniel Philbrick. He was on a 30 city tour promoting his new book VALIANT AMBITION about Geroge Washington and Benedict Arnold. I am a student of the American Revolution so I was in my glory as I have been waiting 3 years to meet Nate ever since I read my first book BUNKER HILL which he wrote. I net people and talked about his different books that people read and now I will have to look for them. It was a great trip for me and my son enjoyed it also. Since the event was on a National Park Service site I even purchased my Senior Pass for $10.00 which is a lifetime pass to get into park venues around the states

Books signed by Nathaniel Philbrick

BUNKER HILL
    VALIANT AMBITION
    Last edited by adiddle; 05-16-2016 at 01:33 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

It was busy weekend for me as I had the above Nathaniel Philbrick signing Friday then did the Patriots Saturday and I had to work early on Sunday which gave me enough time to make it back to the Patriots for their autograph session that I normally cannot make because I am still working at that time. I also had to pick up my Dad after the autograph session as he was finally released from his 3 week stay at the hospital. Glad he is home and hopefully things get back to normal.
    Also a note that the players that I saw were signing machines as they signed everything I gave them except for a few

Anyway here is what I got on Saturday from the Barnstormers

Josh Bell 9/9 6 EL 1 tigsfan my card is for my Orioles collection he also signed my Orioles book
    Austin Bibens Dirkx 4/4 1 EL 2 Conine 19
    Cory Burns 3/3 EL
    Charlie Cutler 1/1 EL
    Caleb Gindl 9/9 7 EL 1 tigsfan
    Jeff Kobernus 4/5 4 EL this was the odd one as he did not sign the Syracuse top prospects card but signed the regular card. Maybe he does not sigh doubles as they do look the same
    Mike McDade 7/7 6 EL
    Josh Whitaker 1/1 EL
    Bryan Woodall 1/1 EL
    Butch Hobson 3/9 3 EL this was another odd one as Butch usually signs everything but I listened to his voice and it was raspy so I believe he was sick and he did not come to the game Sunday
    D J Boston 9/9 EL

JD Martin was the starting pitcher and I did not see Scott Gracey, Mike Lee or Lance Zawadzki who I do not believe was at the stadium as he was not there both days

Not a bad night for me now on to Sunday for the Patriots

Darin Gorski 1/1 EL
    Robert Kral 1/1 EL
    Jeremy Mc Bride 1/1 EL
    Evan Meek 1/1 EL plus he signed my Orioles book
    Scott McGregor 3/3 Glad I got this completed as the scouts have been watching him and I feel he will be the first to go.
    Gus Schlosser 7/7 EL
    Matt Fields 4/4 there are the championship series cards
    Was Looking for Trayvon but if he was there I missed him with the crowd but he is also on the inactive list so he might not have been there

All in all not a bad weekend for me.
    Next game Friday with the Ducks which will be my last time seeing them during the season unless we both make the playoffs so with that note unless something is in the mail and in knowing I may not get it completed please DO NOT MAIL ANYMORE DUCKS CARDS.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

How is LaHair IP signing for Somerset?
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

How is LaHair IP signing for Somerset?

I got Brian during spring training and have not tried him since but he was signing on autograph Sunday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tried to get LaHair in Long Island when they came in last week. He was not too hard to get. Ignored everybody when he walked out, but passed by again and said he would sign after warming up, which he did. Did this for the first two games of the series, ignored everyone for the third and fourth games.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This thread is always a pleasure to read to see what all these former prospects, AAAA guys, and other affiliated players are up to these days. Interesting to see what guys like Evan Meek, Austin Bibens-Dirkx, and Mike McDade are doing. Wish I had the chance to see them again!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Thank you lambeauleap87 for the kind comment I appreciate it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Last night was most likely my last game in seeing the Ducks this season unless they and the Patriots both make the playoffs and then I can try for most Sean Burroughs cards. Reason is when they come back in August my son and I are volunteer leaders for our county 4H and we have a week long fair that we attend every year. Kind of a bummer
    Anyway here is what I did get for the Ducks which completes everything on them except SEan

Mike Blanke 1/1 EL
    Todd Coffey 1/1 tigsfan
    Eury De La Rosa 1/1 tigsfan
    Blake Tekotte 1/1

POSTGAME

Sean Burroughs 9/9 EL

Next game Wednesday 5/25/16 vs Sugarland

Also received 10 signed cards(various minors and majors) from a graphing friend of mine Jeff who gave them to me for giving him one of my unused season tickets to turn in for another game. Thanks a bunch Jeff

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast