Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Results from last nights and this mornings games. I was not sure about this morning as we have the benefit going on today for my sister in law who passed away in March from poly cystic kidneys but I had enough time as we are leaving in a little while.

Also checked with Gary Gaetti on if any of the players on the DL may have traveled and he said no. Just needed to know so I do not look for them
    With that for me that means no Delwyn Young or Andy LaRoche cards got signed

Here is last nights results
    Sugarland

Kent Matthes 1/1
    Beamer Weems 1/1
    Roy Merrit 3/4 Championship cards set from last year already signed by Matt Fields I gave Roy the one as he did not get one from the Patriots
    Garry Gaetti 4/4 curticc

On my Patriots team sheet I go Donovan Hand who did not want to sign it as he said I do not sing blank items. I said its a team sheet with everyone on the team. He finally signed it

Post game

Sean Gallagher 1/1 conine 19
    Aaron Thompson 5/10 curtisc he was the starting pitcher and said he could sign after the game. He also said he only signs 3 at a time but did do 5. Asked him if I did make it to the AM game would he sign and he said yes

AM results today

Sugarland

Aaron Thompson 5/5 curtisc true to his word from last night he completed them

Patriots

Eric Farris 7/7 curtisc
    Brian LaHair 2/2 1 arfmax

Now here is the shocker

Trayvon Robinson 4/4 EL I have been keeping a page of 6 for him to sign every time I see him so he sees the cards and name on it(had 2 signed on the page already) and as Gomer Pyle use to say surprise surprise he completed the page
    Guess I will have to wait a few games to give him the 4 cards I have left

Plus my friend Jeff game me 2 Chicago Cubs official programs from about 1967 Thanks Jeff

Next up Friday June 3 vs Bridgeport.
    I have quite a few cards already and more on the way

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Results from last nights game Patriots vs Bridgeport. I was pleased with the results since it was Bridgeport's first time in and there were a stack of graphers.
    Besides myself there was pete27 and our friends Jeff and Jordan plus a few other graphers.
    Since we were all pretty much after all the same players we did not know how things were going to turn out
    Players not there were Matt Iannazzo who was on the DL and Wilkin Ramirez who was on the IL
    Missed Luis Nunez as he came out with some pitchers and I had both books going with other players waiting
    Never saw Eric Niesen or RJ Hively
    The Bridgeport players for the most were very accommodating
    Also want to give pedroia15TheBest a thank you for giving me a heads up on the signing habits of some of the players, as I did not stack up cards hoping for them to sign everything

Bridgeport results

Jonathan Albaladejo 3/3 1 tigsfan
    Mike Antonini 1/1 EL starting pitcher but stopped for all of us
    Blake Beavan 2/2 EL
    Endy Chavez 4/4 1 conine19 1 tigsfan 1 EL he stopped and signed for everyone.
    Welington Dotel 1/1 EL
    Jonathan Galvez 2/6 EL only signed 2 for me and 1 for Jeff then walked away. He even rushed the signatures
    Anthony Giansanti 3/3 EL
    Luis Hernandez 7/7 1 tigsfan 6 EL
    R J Hively 0/2 did not see
    Matt Iannazzo 0/1 on D/L
    Dan Johnson 1/3 tigsfan signed for everyone but true to his signing he was only 1 per. It will be a long season
    Eric Niesen 0/2 did not see
    Luis Nuez 0/1 he passed with pitchers when I had both books out being signed
    Jim Patterson 2/2 EL
    Wilkin Ramirez 0/8 on IL
    Luis Rodriguez 1/1 EL
    Luis Rodriguez 1/1 manager EL
    Scott Shuman 2/2 EL
    Josh Vitters 4/4 1 tigsfan 3 EL pete27 caught him coming out of the dug out to get dressed and he signed for all of us. Thanks pete
    Jessie Litsch 8/8 6 EL 1 tigsfan

Bridgeport comes back for the July 4th weekend so hope to finish up the missed players and trudge thru Johnson, Ramirez, Vitters and Galvez the rest of the season

Want to give my friend Jeff a big thank you also as he game me a newspaper article he had on Pedro Alvarez which he had signed and can add his auto to my Orioles collection

Next game Tuesday June 14th vs York. I then have my cataract surgery on the 16th when Southern Maryland comes to town for 4 games and I my not make it if the doctor does not let me drive. Could be a bummer as I still need Lombardozzi.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to help, and looks like a really good night there. Johnson will at least supply people like you and I with a bit of a job to try to get our stuff done throughout the year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

I was bored around the house yesterday afternoon and looked at the Patriots schedule for when Bridgeport comes back and it was the July 4th weekend. With all that I have still for them I looked at it and thought about all the cards and did I want to lug my Orioles book around with all the people during that time or try to make a dent in all that now. With that I took my season ticket for today Sunday and went to the stadium and traded it in for last nights game in hoping I would knock off some items.
    Some of the players were still not friendly ( would like to say something thing else but this is a family show) like Jonathan Galvez. He refused everyone before warm ups and after. He acts like he is better than being here. Well sorry if that the case you signed the contract to be here so do not treat the customers badly.
    Anyway here is what I did get

Endy Chavez 0/3 I took a chance on passing on Endy as he passed everyone to warm up and 5 other graphers who where not here Friday ran to the other side to get him as he came off the field. He signed for about 5 minutes or so for them. They kept him until start of the game and I know I could get him next time around so I decided to stay where I was and get other players

Jonathan Galvez 0/2 If he refuses me the next time I see him I will be done with him
    R J Hively 2/2 EL one of the players I got instead of Endy that I did not see Friday
    Dan Johnson 1/1 big_r another player I got instead of Endy At one per to me this was the right thing to do
    Eric Niesen 2/2 EL another player instead of Endy that I did not see Friday
    Luis Nunez 0/1 he came out with the pitchers again and I shouted 3 times for him and he did not stop or even turn his head. Very Interesting
    Josh Vitters 2/4 EL he came out early but we were all chased away so they could bring a large group onto the field thru the gate so we could not get him our books and when he returned he stopped quickly and signed 2 for everyone were as I believe itf we got him before he would have signed 4 like Friday

Luis Hernandez Orioles book

What would have made my night would have been to get Endy on my Orioles book so I do not have to lug it next time but thats the way it goes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Glad to help, and looks like a really good night there. Johnson will at least supply people like you and I with a bit of a job to try to get our stuff done throughout the year.

Thanks I feel like I had a good night but then you look at things and wish you had gotten more but glad I did get

Also its a shame Johnson is like that. I mean he is very friendly and he is only batting .258 but really 1 per it would be so much more help full to all of us and even him if he signed more because we would not be there to bug him every game if he did sign more. My thoughts only

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks I feel like I had a good night but then you look at things and wish you had gotten more but glad I did get

Also its a shame Johnson is like that. I mean he is very friendly and he is only batting .258 but really 1 per it would be so much more help full to all of us and even him if he signed more because we would not be there to bug him every game if he did sign more. My thoughts only

I completely agree with you. When they were out on LI, he was hitting .198 and was still doing the 1 per. I would always put 2 on a board for him and see if he was willing to do more, but that did not happen. Got him years ago when he was with the Astros in ST, and he would sign everything. Strange how guys become one per seemingly overnight, but at least he will sign.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

This is not a IP but an open message for pedroia15 as it looks like you will be getting your Dan Johnson cards done as the Bluefish traded him to your Ducks. At 1 per you have the rest of the season to get him.
    For me unless the Ducks and Patriots make the playoffs I am done. If he was still with Bridgeport I would have gotten about 4 more cards done now a big zero. Worse thing is they are not my cards but a friends so no 50/50. I only have one of my cards to get done.
    Good luck on your side and get those cards completed
    Also whats funny is the Bluefish and Ducks did the same thing last year when the fish traded Sean Burroughs to the Ducks. I believe its because the same person owns both teams

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for letting me know he had been traded, I am very happy to see that. Hopefully hes a bit easier to get now that hes out here on LI. It has to be some sort of "leftover" type deal due to Boulton owning both teams. Could also be due to the fact that Adron Chambers just got signed, and there may not be a roster spot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

I was hoping for better results from last nights game against York but as they say it was not in the cards.
    First they were late in opening the gates early for season ticket holders and when I did get in the pitchers were done with their warm ups and were walking in.
    I knew I would not be able to do post game as I only stayed 2 innings but had to leave early because I had to get up at 4 AM for work today. I also knew I would not be at tonight's game because I have to pick up my wife at the airport about 6 PM. Thursday I have my cataract surgery so that means the rest of this series and Southern Maryland for the weekend are out. My next game would not be until June 27th against New Britain.

Anyway here are the so so results

Josh Wilson 1/3 this surprised me as he has been signing 3-4 cards at a shot.
    Joel Guzman 1/1 EL
    Kelvin De La Cruz 1/1 was starting pitcher but stopped
    Julio DePaula 0/4 this is one that I was hoping to get but I never saw him come out and he was probably out during warm ups

The following were on the inactive list but still bought cards in case I saw them

Tony Pena
    Micah Owings

Now I have to wait until August to try to finish up Wilson, DePaula, Owings, and Pena

For members I have been dealing with since I will only see York 1 maybe 2 more games in August I will NOT be accepting anymore cards for them so I can just concentrate on finishing these

This also goes for Long Island as unless we both make the playoffs I will not be seeing then anymore this year so I will NOT be accepting anymore cards for Long Island.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

The Patriots just returned from Sugarland and had a horror trip. when they finished their series last week in New Britain they went to Hartford Airport to take a flight to Sugarland. They arrived at the airport only to find out the flight was cancelled and next one was not until the next day. They proceeded to get on a bus that drove them to Boston to take a flight. They were only able to get 1/2 the team on a flight and the rest on a later flight. The first game of the series was postponed and they had to play a double header over the weekend. Their return flight was still a hassle as they arrived back at the stadium yesterday at 1 PM for a 7 PM game. I think the league should look at the schedule to give all the teams some sort ofextra travel time as Sugarland is the only western team and when it comes time for all teams to travel including Sugarland as there is no fudge time included.

OK now on to last night.
    I was very impressed with the Bees players. They were very accessible and polite. Normally when you give someone cards to sign and we say thank you and good luck you normally do not get anything back or maybe an occasional you are welcome from them. Last night the Bees said you are welcome and enjoy the game. WHAT enjoy the game coming from players it threw me off and with that became a fan favorite of me. Plus they signed everything I gave them. If I would have know that I would have came with more cards but thankful for what I did get
    Now to what I was able to get

New Britain

Stan Cliburn 6/6 1 EL 5 curtis c
    Eric Fornatoro 1/1 EL
    Shawn Gilblair 1/1 EL
    Greg Golson 8/8 5 EL 1 conine19
    Jon Griffin 3/3 2 EL
    Shawn Haviland 2/2 1 EL
    Josh Outman 8/8 7 EL
    Jonathan Roof 5/5 EL
    Craig Stem 2/2 EL
    Cole Johnson 3/3 EL

Plus my graphing friend Jeff who I help on things gave me a 2003 Fleer Cal Ripken Jr game worn pants card unsigned of course and also the book Black and Blue by Tom Adelman which was signed by Tom.
    Jeff is cleaning up and downsizing and knows I am an Orioles fan
    Thanks Jeff

All in all I very good night for my first game back from cataract surgery. Now if the Patriots can only win the first half of the season.

Next game is Thursday the 30th vs the Bees again. I do have more for them but they are my items and I need to get some Patriots things completed for me and some members. Their next autograph session is Sunday the 3rd and not sure if I can make plus with Bridgeport coming in for the weekend I still have quite a bit for them to get worked on

Somerset Patriots

Shaun Garceau on my team sheet Only got him as he was the player signing in the booth by the Bees dug out

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast