Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Raptors Rant

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Biyombo did show his "rim protection" to LeBron and Thompson! He got in a few easy dunks himself but you guys really missing Jonas' presence. I hope he returns for Game 2.

I'm happy Shump is okay after that nasty landing he suffered last night. I never wanted the Knicks to trade him but I guess Phil had to in order to rid ourselves of JR Brick.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Bismack is just one guy, though. He can't defend the paint alone. Patterson is awful. Raps need both Biyombo AND Jonas to guard against drives of the Cavs' caliber.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

well rip. another game i could not watch in its entirety. sigh..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

It's getting ugly. They usually bounce back but yesterday was far from a bounceback. Lets hope they have some sort of energy back home, or else Cleveland can bring their brooms to Toronto for the sweep.

well rip. another game i could not watch in its entirety. sigh..

Hidden Content
    Collecting Toronto Raptors Cards and Michael Jordan

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's a shame Valanciunas is hurt. Here's hoping for a surprise last second return in Game 3. I don't want to see the Cavaliers lollygag their way to The Finals.

Biyombo has shown me he's tough though and fearless.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

bb-8 has showed me a lot this entire season and picking him up was a bit of a steal. he is an elite defender and energy guy and reminds me of JYD back in the days. we need something, someone to come up huge or this will be a sweep.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Despite tying the series at 2 i am still upset with the officiating not just in this series but in general. I don't truely believe that the NBA fixes games, but they make it really hard to make the common observer believe that they do not. Regardless, the Raptors played two perfect games at home and have a good a chance as the cavs to win this series now and no one expected that.

On another note I absolutely can not stand Steven A. Smith! I have voiced my displeasure about him in the past and it makes me wonder how he is still employed by ESPN. He is just a pompous and arrogant jerk that blurts his mouth with complete nonsense and even his apology to the raptors was half ™™™ to say the least!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Despite tying the series at 2 i am still upset with the officiating not just in this series but in general. I don't truely believe that the NBA fixes games, but they make it really hard to make the common observer believe that they do not. Regardless, the Raptors played two perfect games at home and have a good a chance as the cavs to win this series now and no one expected that.

On another note I absolutely can not stand Steven A. Smith! I have voiced my displeasure about him in the past and it makes me wonder how he is still employed by ESPN. He is just a pompous and arrogant jerk that blurts his mouth with complete nonsense and even his apology to the raptors was half ™™™ to say the least!

I don't like him either. Double that for Chris Broussard.

I'm happy the Raps have made this a series. Nice to see Cleveland be challenged with their superstar roster. I've always been a fan of the underdog. But if the Raps want to win this series they have to win a game on the road in Cleveland. Be it Game 5 or Game 7.

I was so happy for Biyombo after Game 3. He played one helluva game and tied the NBA record for Most Rebounds (26) in a playoff game. It's refreshing to see new players/teams in the playoffs making names for themselves. I'm surprised none of the commentators during Game 3 had described Biyombo as Ben Wallace. That's who he's reminded me of with his recent play.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

What a great fan base you guys have. Cavaliers were clearly the superior team, but I liked seeing how the fans cheered on the Raptors til the end even as they were getting blown out. Those are some true fans there. Could tell how much they appreciated their team's best season as a franchise yet. Very cool.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123