Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Frameworth Indeed!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Frameworth Indeed!

There once was a time when I only collected hockey cards, then came hockey jerseys, then autographed hockey jersey and then, well pretty much anything cool related to the Montreal Canadiens. This is where I stand today and while I told you recently about the Canadiens' Club 1909 which has allowed me to improve my collection tremendously in the last year, I think it's time I tell you about another wonderful source of collectible items: Frameworth (https://ssl.frameworth.com ). In this day and age, it is amazing what you can find thanks to social media. I've been on Twitter for years but I've only started to use it regularly in the last couple of years and am I glad I did! Like many businesses on Twitter, Frameworth often runs contests and promotions on its account. It is through one of the said contest that I found out about this awesome company.

Last year, during the playoffs, back when the Habs were good enough to be in said playoffs, they ran a contest to win an autographed 8x10 Carey Price photograph. To enter, all you had to do was follow them and retweet the contest. I figured it couldn't hurt to try and to my astonishment, I was randomly chosen to as the winner. Needless to say they had gained a fan just like that! My autographed picture showed up at my door less than a week later and it still has a prominent spot on my Montreal Canadiens shrine. These days, they are running a rather interesting contest called #FrameworthPlayoffs , basically you tweet during the playoffs using that hashtag and you are automatically entered in a draw to win signed items in the first 3 rounds and a jersey in the Stanley Cup final should Frameworth exclusive athletes win rounds or the Stanley Cup. Who are these athletes you ask? Well they are the best of the best! Currently involved in the playoffs are Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Patrick Kane, Jonathan Toews and John Tavares to name a few. They do also have many Leafs players on that list as well as Carey Price and Alex Galchenyuk. While neither the Leafs or Habs players are involved in the playoffs this year, I don't think many hockey fans would pass on a chance to win items from the players I've mentioned which are taking part in the spring dance.

However, Frameworth is much more than just contests, a simple visit to their website should convince you of that. There, you will find plenty of autographed memorabilia of a vast selection of players, fantastic framed or unframed pictures, canvases and more. I recently acquired an Alex Galchenyuk autographed canvas through one of their Online Time Crasher Special Pricing. The concept is simple, they put an item on sale at an insane price and the first 5 customers to reach out to them about it at the designated time get to buy it at that very special price. For instance, the regular price of the canvas I got was $230 but through the Online Time Crasher Special Pricing it came down to a wonderfully low price of $80, how could I resist buying it? I am after all only human! Just like when I won the Price autographed photo, the canvas showed up to my door in less than a week. Needless to say it was once again a pleasure to do business with Frameworth.

You might have also heard about the Frameworth mystery boxes...Just as the name suggests, they sell boxes the content of which is unknown to the buyer. Each of those boxes are priced at $299.99 while the average value of the box is $800 and some grand prize boxes can reach up to $6,000 in value! While there is no way to know what will be in your box, the website does list the players who could end up being in there right here: http://frameworth.com/page/Mystery-Box-Players . If you take a look at the list you'll see some pretty big names; Crosby, Roy, Gretzky, Price and Lemieux to name a few, you've got to admit, that items from any of those names are highly sought after. While it is a gamble, it's not something we aren't used to as collectors...how did you do on your last box of wax? I for one have often been burnt with some rather questionable hits... It should be noted that the mystery boxes aren't available at all times and do tend to sell out quite quickly. I've heard that they did have some at the Toronto Spring Expo but they sold out there too.

I should also mention that they aren't all about hockey either, their line-up of exclusive athletes also include two of the Blue Jays most popular players: the Bringer of Rain himself Josh Donaldson and Edwin Encarnacion. Keep in mind though that they also have items from players who are not exclusively signing with them so you can get some great Jose Bautista items including a signed frame of THE bat flip that made the headlines everywhere in Canada last postseason. If you browse the whole site, you can even come across some football and golf goodies.

While it is nice that they cater to a variety of sports and needs I must say that I am rather happy that hockey is their top category. In fact, if I had unlimited funds I could spend hours spending ungodly amounts on a range of collectibles. From signed jerseys and pucks to frames of cool picture this might be a site you want to remember for when you have to get a gift for the sports fan in your life! Personally, I have my eye on a nice panorama plaque of the latest Winter Classic between the Habs and the Bruins or perhaps a signed Carey Price frame or puck...the possibilities are endless! If you are a hockey fan, you should most definitely check out their site...or start dropping hints about potential Christmas presents, I know I've already started!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Now that's one very cool piece, Karine!

I have also been lucky to win a Frameworth contest in the past week and will be showing off my own Chucky magic!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very nice! Thanks for this!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Thanks for the comments guys!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Sounds like a great site thanks for the article Karine.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content