Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andyc661's Items on eBay

im looking for all deangelo williams cards....

Im looking for all deangelo williams dosent matter what it is.i perfer it his auto but dosent matter i have site but its all basketball to lazy to put fb on it. but i have alot of football cards tell me who you u like and ill tell u what i have

Country

I have alot of Press Pass and Press Pass SE stuff no autos or GU though let me know if interested lookin for Packers or Wisconsin Badgers

SCF Rewards
    Country

nah i have both of those but thanks
    anyone else

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See melissakinzner's Items on eBay

I have his elite aspirations/80 in my bucket bv$60. looking for joseph addai and rc's of the players in my sig

SCF Rewards
    Country

kinsner- im interstd i have
    burleson- 03 fininte auto number to 396, 05 finest auto refractor,05 leaf certified skills purle jsy,03 topps pristine rookie permer jsy, 05 topps finsit gold refractor number to 49, and 05 absolute memobilla spectum #to 25
    reggie brown-05 ultimate collection rc auto #250, 05 playoffcontenders rc auto, UD rookies future jersys(twcie),05 topps pristine personal endorments jsy, and spx rookie dual jsy
    no addai

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Have this:

2006 Elite Status Die Cut Deangelo Williams (14/20) BV $120

Will trade for for one or two nice cards of players in my sig or will sell...PLMK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See melissakinzner's Items on eBay

reggie brown-05 ultimate collection rc auto #250, 05 playoffcontenders rc auto

I like these, can you find something else in my bucket to make up the difference.

If not I like the ultimate and these 05 topps pristine personal endorments jsy, and spx rookie dual jsy

SCF Rewards
    Country

kinzner-pm snent
    engima- all i have of jake r game used, and a sam aiken 03 bown sign oif future auto and dont have the other any one else u like....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spiphtastic's Items on eBay

I have a williams press pass se GU - I collect A.J. Hawk, other buckeyes, and Nolan Ryan...LMK thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

im interstd - can u give me a list of players instead of the school its easy to look in my book and i have hawk auto but its nft srry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast