Team Collectors! Grab your team sets here

Hi All,

I have a ton of older (pre 2000) base/insert cards I am looking to get rid of.

All I am after is 1 or 2 Andrew Bogut cards (anything at all!) any condition as well. I don't care if the corners have dings or anything. As long as the cards aren't in shreds or have holes in them...

If you are interested in a 100+ count lot of your favourite team, please let me know as I am keen to trade these away!

Only teams I don't have are Pacers, Jazz and Seattle.

Also after some common MLB players trading cards. PM for a list.

thanks,
    Mark.
    (Australia)

G'day!
    Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I don't have any post 2000 players. We stopped getting cards down under in about 1998. We have to buy online now. I'm just trying to get rid of all my pre-2000 basketball/baseball cards and I figured team sets was the best way to do it.

Thanks for the intrest though!

Mark.
    (Australia)