Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check out my buckey

Check out my buckey

just starting to get it up and running... check it out and lmk if you need anything from it... check out my sox collection while your there and let me know how im doing

link in sig

Smile

you need to make it public by going to the link that says account options on the top right of your page.

I'd love to check it out, but you need to make it public...when I click on the link it asks me to log in. Just look under account options to fix it

hm... i did that once.. must not have saved my settings... now its back

nice Sox collection...never knew they came out with Sosa GU in a Sox uni.

There are actually 2 of them... there is also like a rookie flashbacks out of upper deck... there are probably more but those are the 2 i know of... now i just need to get scans of my inserts and #d

you've got a very nice collection! I really like the Zumaya printing plate. very cool. I would trade with ya, but the only Sox I've got as a Ryan Sweeney 2005 Team Topps Auto...

i think the zumaya is sold already... just waiting to hear back from someone... Thanks for the look

Mitch

id like to take that garvey off your hands in that buckett lmk wat u think

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast