Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Twins
    Twitter: @@mnbigfoot See mnbigfoot's Items on eBay

Basketball TTM Advice (Who do I send to?)

Hi,
    I have been collecting Baseball autographs TTM for awhile now. Now I want to try some basketball players. I am looking for good TTM signers from the years 1989-1992. I have a ton of Basketball cards from those years. They don't have to be super stars. Coaches, bench guys, or anyone who is good TTM. Any advice is most appreciated. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know Dirk Nowtizki does not fall into your era for the time frame, but he is one of the best TTMs out of any sport out there. Make sure to send one to him.

You can also send to Shaq and any assistant or head coaches that played in the NBA are usually good signers. I was able to get John Stockton TTM a few months ago. I have not had any luck with Larry Bird or Karl Malone recently.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

Off the top of my head: Jim Les, Jim Paxson, John Paxson, Donyell Marshall, Dan Majerle, Jeff Hornacek, and Kurt Rambis are all from around that era and sign TTM.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would tell you to start with your favorite team or RCs from a certain year as starting a project has always been more fun to me. There were years with all star insert sets and Yes you will not be getting an MJ for instance, but there are a good number of former all stars who sign! Best of luck and keep us updated as to how it goes!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content