Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jordan or Kobe

Jordan or Kobe

who is better jordan or kobe, kobe now and jordan in his 7th year ? they had this on pti and keep in mind that jordan had pippen but kobe is surrounded by superstars to dish to and who also score 15-20+ a game

2. Kronozio
    I was never a big Jordan fan, but I'll take Jordan anyday over Kobe. Oh yeah, and big guy, try to keep your posts in the right forums. I moved this one into the Basketball forum. It keeps things more organized and increases your chances for replies!

ETOPPSCARDGUY
    Let just see how Kobe ages. If he continues on pace he will surpass Jordan in about everything.. Im a huge Jordan fan but I do remember his early years when all I could say about him was,
    what a frickin ball hog..... Jordan in his prime could just about do anything he wanted on the court. He could have done it without Pippen. I cant say this about Kobe at this stage of his career.
    JMO

i would take jordan...he is a winner thats all.......he may not have he best players around him like now but look at the all star game....he took the big shot while surrounded by thae players that were there...plus the name is intimidating....people are almost in awe of him because he is michael jordan

kobe is good and coming out of high school probably has an advantage over jordan because he has matured in the nba and not after four years of college basketball...hes having a great season but i dont agree that he has a great supporting cast (just shaq) and his fg attempts and ppg have increased each year since he arrived so i think he is the spotlight on that team...jordan was great but he did lose a few years in the stats category to kobe bc of his retirement and going to unc...they are both great players but i think kobe will have abetter career

I think Deff. Kobe right now and kobe is going to be the next MJ

Celtics4Life
    def jordan no 1 will ever be better than him....

Kobe at 24 but he still has a ways to go to catch up to Mike in Rings. We'll see how Kobe does in a couple of years when Shaq retires but if he keeps this up he will surpass Jordan and probably won't need Shaq. JMO

puke
    Right now of course Kobe but I dont think he will end up as good as Jordan.

wat up ege its me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast