Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for some donated cards

Looking for some donated cards

Hi my name is Josh Harvey and I have been trading on here for a while now. My wife just took a job as a youth minister in somewhat of a bad neighborhood. I'm helping her out about 20 hrs a week or so. These kids are young and dont have the greatest situations at home. I have been using cards in my part of the ministry and the kids love them. I put them in teambags and they go nuts. They have to earn them.

I'm starting to run out of base. These kids only know the current players so Im really limited to years I can give them.

I was hoping that their would be people on here that would want to donate their base from 00-on.

These kids go really crazy for gu and autos and inserts. I dont expect anyone to give up gu or autos but if you have low ends inserts (less then $1.50 or so) I would love to get my hands on them.

I dont have much money right now for shipping. So any base that would be sent would be because you just want to help out. Any inserts I could help with the shippping.

Let me know. If no one is interested that is totally fine.

Josh
    Last edited by softballa04; 08-23-2006 at 12:32 PM.

hey man i got some base i need to get rid of was wanting something out if it but i guess i can help

well what are they and what do you want for them. i have had some people that were awesome and donated some base already. but i could maybe use some more. i like the name by the way.

thanks i got football and basektball sorry all my baseball is up on auction on ebay except for some rcs/2nd year cards bonds hrh mantle cards but i could prob put those up

i wont want much but idk maybe like depending on how much i give you an Auto....gu... not really much maybe even just cover shipping if possible

how many are you looking to donate?? I could maybe help with shipping and maybe also throw in a card. I dont have much for autos and gu but can always get something. what years are they as well???

i can get however much u need just tell me the sport and year i got a ton

well i have two more people willing to get me some base and one person wanting to get me some inserts. can i let you know in the next day or so.

sure just shoot me a pm letting me know if you need and what you need thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast