Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Floyd Mayweather to fight Conor McGregor?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...00million.html

Floyd Mayweather has fueled rumors he will make a sensational return to fight UFC star Conor McGregor in a boxing match.

The undefeated superstar, who retired from boxing last September, said the fantasy bout was 'possible' and told fans to 'keep your fingers crossed' at a meet and greet in Las Vegas on Saturday.

Mayweather's comments were followed by a tweet from McGregor on Sunday morning, with a mock-up staredown between the two with the tagline MMA vs Boxing.

'Well, he already knows my number, I talked about that on the TV the other day. Every time I go out there and compete at the highest level you know my number is of course $100million or better.

'I feel that I can demand that because I've broken all records in the sport of boxing.'

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like Mayweather as a boxer, he is the best but just like James Toney he will get taken down & beat the hell up by McGregor.. I boxed for many years as a kid & its just not the same as MMA.. You don't have to worry about take downs or leg kicks or somebody taking your head off with a kick. These MMA guys have been training most of they're lives for this & Mayweather will not learn this in a year or less. He should just stick with boxing where he is the Champ & leave MMA to the real fighters.. He is out of his league..