Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dwight Howard

Dwight Howard

I have $25 for only a Money Order. Looking to get as many Dwight Howard GU and or auto cards as i can. Please LMK if you have any. Thanks.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    ive got 2 Howard Autos in my Site but looking to trade them mainly for Melo and Lebron Autos/jsy/rcs
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now, PC has become available if anyone is interested.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

XxViSiOnxX- I just traded my only LeBron GU card and Carmelo GU Card about a week ago. It was a Prominent Future Threads. Sorry. But would be able to buy the two auto's possibly. Please LMK which auto's they are. Thanks.

I actually have a UD Victory LeBron RC BV 15. If you are interested in that LMK. Thanks.

PM if interested, Howard 05-06 Pristine Personal Pieces GU 19/175, in photobucket to look at.

Not looking to buy anymore. Now, I am looking to trade. Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in some of my basketball GU and autos for trade.

Do you have a full list of the basketball for trade, maybe we could work out a deal for the Howard/Amare gu you want

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast