Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trading my Football for BASEBALL

Still looking to move the rest of my football for baseball. Not looking for anything special in baseball for my football/basketball so I'll basically take anyone. If there's something that your interested in let me know and either post what you have for trade or give me a link.

Please check my tradepage for an updated list.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Anybody interested in anything? If you are and don't have any baseball for trade I could accept DOUG FLUTIE cards as well.

What would you want for David Carr 2002 Fleer Authentix Hometown Heroes #12 of 15?

My baseball is here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=233300

I'd be interested in the following:
    Edgerrin James 2000 Topps Own the Game #OTG6
    Edgerrin James 2001 SP Game Used Edition #39
    Marshall Faulk 2001 Topps Heritage #50
    Mike Vanderjagt 2001 Fleer Tradition #168
    Terrence Wilkins 2000 Playoff Prestige #81

I have TONS of baseball cards I'd like to get rid of. Most are from the late 1980s and early 1990s. I do have a few from 2005. Take a look at my tradelist and see what I have available. That listing isn't by any means a complete list. I just haven't had time to update it, but it gives you an idea of what I have to offer. LMK

i could use all of your regular issue topps cards, if you wanted to pull them all and give me a rough idea of the trade value youd like, i can put something together
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

Charles Woodson 1998 Bowman #181 RC
    Charles Woodson 1998 Fleer Tradition #247 RC
    Charles Woodson 1998 Topps Season Opener #26 RC
    Charles Woodson 1998 Upper Deck UD Choice #195 RC

I have a few baseball cards on my tradelist then i ripped some UD Artifacts packs and 1 Allen Ginter pack from this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinino
    What would you want for David Carr 2002 Fleer Authentix Hometown Heroes #12 of 15?

My baseball is here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=233300
    The Carr is $4 would you trade these 2 Jeters for it:

2006 Fleer Ultra
    2005 Upper Deck Pros & Prospects

Quote Originally Posted by dthss86
    I'd be interested in the following:
    Edgerrin James 2000 Topps Own the Game #OTG6
    Edgerrin James 2001 SP Game Used Edition #39
    Marshall Faulk 2001 Topps Heritage #50
    Mike Vanderjagt 2001 Fleer Tradition #168
    Terrence Wilkins 2000 Playoff Prestige #81

I have TONS of baseball cards I'd like to get rid of. Most are from the late 1980s and early 1990s. I do have a few from 2005. Take a look at my tradelist and see what I have available. That listing isn't by any means a complete list. I just haven't had time to update it, but it gives you an idea of what I have to offer. LMK
    Could I get a list of your 2005 cards?

Quote Originally Posted by palantri
    i could use all of your regular issue topps cards, if you wanted to pull them all and give me a rough idea of the trade value youd like, i can put something together
    Ed
    Will do but it might take a few days for me to round up everything. Hopefully that's okay with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbprowler
    Charles Woodson 1998 Bowman #181 RC
    Charles Woodson 1998 Fleer Tradition #247 RC
    Charles Woodson 1998 Topps Season Opener #26 RC
    Charles Woodson 1998 Upper Deck UD Choice #195 RC

I have a few baseball cards on my tradelist then i ripped some UD Artifacts packs and 1 Allen Ginter pack from this year.
    I could use either the Brown or the Chipper for the Woodsons (and I'll throw in some more cards of him as well) or just let me know what you got out of the packs and I'll see if we can make a trade based off that.

no time limit at all, just thought id let you know what i liked, so we can swing a deal
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo
    The Carr is $4 would you trade these 2 Jeters for it:

2006 Fleer Ultra
    2005 Upper Deck Pros & Prospects
    Deal. Set up the trade. :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast