Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trade help

i would not do it seneca is not a superstar and majic well its magic id say no go

Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    i would not do it seneca is not a superstar and majic well its magic id say no go
    ok thanks for ur input.thats the same thing i was thinking even though i am a seahawks fan

I'd have to agree with atrain. Unless the Seneca is for PC and you don't need the Magic. But I still would not do it.

Also gotta say no man, Magic will always be embedded into the records, who knows if Seneca (Even though hes a pretty good player from what Ive seen) will ever be a starter.

thanks for all ur inputs think i am going have to pass on it

if so, id actually sell the magic and see what you could get for it because you could prob. find that wallace on ebay for much less! good luck

Whew.. I thought I was too late... no way dude...

Man I can't believe you would even think of doing that trade. That guy would be giving you one royally without vaseline involved. I could give you a much better offer on the Magic than the Wallace. My opinion to you: "Absolutley Not!" I sure hope this helps.

Thanks,

Daren

Quote Originally Posted by ballcardfreak
    Man I can't believe you would even think of doing that trade. That guy would be giving you one royally without vaseline involved. I could give you a much better offer on the Magic than the Wallace. My opinion to you: "Absolutley Not!" I sure hope this helps.

Thanks,

Daren
    ya not going to do it. only reason i even thought about it is because i am a seahawks fan. If you are interested in the card make a offer thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast