Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Guess I'm chasing a score rainbow this year since there's no topps chrome :(

Anyone else going to try one of these? I figure this is a good start. I like to do a Raiders one every year...maybe score will be a little less costly. At least the 1/1 cards seem to be...it's not a superfractor, but still nice to have. From looking at beckett I'm not sure what all this rainbow will include but I've seen /1, /6, /10, /35, /99 probably a few more I would guess.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Good Luck, at least you have the toughest one already.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good Luck, at least you have the toughest one already.

Yeah this was one of those accidental eBay purchases I thought hey why not bid just once then 10 hours later I won the thing $24 shipped not too bad for a non printing plate 1/1 I suppose. I think it should be fun to chase. Too bad I already saw one /10 sell a day or two before this one who knows when another one will pop up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

The only part that might suck is that there are different numbering for Score and Score Jumbo. So there are two 1/1's of the same card but one is jumbo is one is regular. Some of them have different numbering like the Red Zone. One is numbered to /10 and 1 is numbered to /20.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The only part that might suck is that there are different numbering for Score and Score Jumbo. So there are two 1/1's of the same card but one is jumbo is one is regular. Some of them have different numbering like the Red Zone. One is numbered to /10 and 1 is numbered to /20.

Did they make jumbo versions of all players?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

Did they make jumbo versions of all players?

From looking at the checklist on Cardboard Connection it looks like all the players on the checklist have jumbo versions and all the insert sets do also.