Thread: My Cards FT/FS

My Cards FT/FS

Im selling or trading my cards on my sites check them out...some may be gone its not completely updated

2. Kronozio
    hi i know this item is in your cubs collection but would you be willing to trade the ernie banks gu card? i woud be willing to trade some felix pie stuff for it. if you are willing to trade it whats the bv?

im not willing to trade the one currently in my photobucket but im receiving a seat relics GU seat of wrigley field of ernie banks bv 25 putting a premium of 30 on him though since hes one of my all time favorites

no thanks i already have the seat relics one. ill trade pretty well in your favor for the banks one in your bucket since he is also my favorite and i collect him. i belive it books 15 right? i can trade you 25 bv worht of felix pie stuff for it. if not then thanks for your time.

no thanks...really like this one with the pinstripe

Can i trade for these?
    Carl Y game used
    2005 Donruss Throwback threads Autograph Chone Figgins #d/50
    2003 Bowman Draft Gold Felix Pie
    2003 Sweet Spot GU Pants w/ pinstripe Ernie Banks