Thread: this is how it should be...

this is how it should be...

for a better hobby i think cards should be made like this

-every player only has 1 rookie card from 1 set,and only from that set only. There should only be 100 of them produced.

-every player should have 2 inserts in a set..no wild print run

-every player should sign for 1/1 /5 /10 /15 /50 /100 cards....no /250.../300 crap

wat has brought down this hobby are the card rarity. Keep the sets plain jane..no parralels or anything...only 1 rookie card for that star for the whole year...it makes having one of these disired cards a prize,something that there isnt that many of now adays...thx for the read

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    that wouldnt work for one reason... the GU, Autos, RARE cards are what people want... quite honestly it wouldnt be any fun to always open boxes and get the hits we get out of topps total... As someone who really doesnt open too much when i do drop 80-100 on a box i want something i can collect such as jersey and auto cards.... i love the overproductions... it makes it tough to complete a player collection but it makes it fun because everyone collection is different
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

There should be a base set of a certain product with no more than 50 rookies to the set. I can`t stand having RC`s of players who never make a roster. Parallel cards are a joke. I don`t need the same RC in green, red, yellow, silver, black, blue, gold, purple, orange, chartruese, oblique, mallard, fuscia, slamon, manilla, etc....

And there shouldn`t be more than a few autos. Maybe around 100-150 of each player. Just too many crap cards in these sets. If these companies can keep the costs of boxes to around $50-$75 a box, they`ll be selling tons more of their products. With all these players in the league, there are more than enough autos to guarantee at least 3 per box. Maybe keep the RC autos as SP`s. I don`t know, but this hobby has taken a turn for the worse imho.