Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

NASCAR Uncut Sheets: Wheels and Press Pass

Very hard to find. Great Father's Day gifts. Lots of great drivers on these sheets. $150 obo each, shipping included. Conditions vary on all sheets. Most are dinged up around the edges/corners, but will still display well in a frame. If you need more photos or have any questions, let me know.

2002 Wheels Hot Streaks unfinished uncut sheet with Jeff Gordon promo cards

2002 Press Pass Optima Cool Persistence uncut sheet with Jimmie Johnson / Jeff Gordon promo card

2003 Press Pass Eclipse 10th Anniversary Dale Earnhardt unfinished uncut sheet

SCF Rewards
    Country

I decided to cut up these sheets (except for the Dale Earnhardt 10th Anniversary sheet). So if you are interested in any cards or sets of cards from these sheets, let me know. I also have cards from the hard to find 2003 Wheels Amercian Eagle and Golden Eagle sets.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you still have this?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you still have this?

I still have some of the cards from these sheets. Are there any drivers in particular you are looking for?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry, i am blank minded sometimes. I was looking at the sheet of Sr.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do have some cards left over from that sheet. Like I said in the second post, I decided to cut up the sheets rather than sell the sheets uncut.