Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers Dallas Mavericks
    See nolan34ryan's Items on eBay

Mike Piazza Rookie Starting Lineup

Any Dodgers or Piazza Fans need his rookie figure before he is inducted into the HOF. Let me know not looking for much just want to get some trades going.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

what type of stuff are you looking for in trade and what type of value are you putting on the Piazza?

SCF Rewards
    Country

what type of stuff are you looking for in trade and what type of value are you putting on the Piazza?

I'm looking for about $11 or $12 Sale Value. As far as what kind of stuff. Texas Rangers, Lord of the Rings, Racing, Gift cards, money, Camping gear, Legos you name it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

I'm looking for about $11 or $12 Sale Value. As far as what kind of stuff. Texas Rangers, Lord of the Rings, Racing, Gift cards, money, Camping gear, Legos you name it.

Well out of those things

I dont really have any Rangers stuff that I can think of right now
    Lord of the Rings I might have some hero clix or maybe they are from the hobbit ones Id have to check later
    gift cards I have a 10 dollar chick fil a and another chic fil a that has 8 and some change on it left, a subway gift card with either 10 or 15 cant remember will check later if you are interested and a 10 dollar jimmy john card

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would send you the piazza for for the 18 Chick fila or $15 Subway and a Hero clix (Hobbit is fine). If there is another player you can find I normally ship two SLU's without having to pay too much extra in shipping. Let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shipping cost about $5.00

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gone