Tim Duncan
    Amare Stoudemire
    Vince Carter

Scoring Kings:
    Tracy McGrady (2)
    Kevin Garnett
    Steve Francis

18 Gold Medallion cards:
    Only Mojo of all 8 boxes was Dwayne Wade Lucky 13 Gold Medallion!!!
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...gAnch=imgAnch1

I was hoping for a Lebron, but ya can hope in one hand and well ya know in the other LOL. I have a case of 20 more of these boxes coming in so hopefully lady luck will show up =)~

I'm just thankful that I at least pulled a Dwayne Wade RC even if it's a Gold Medallion it's a sweet sweet card imho...

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I had the same wade and sold it like 2 years ago for $20.

im interested inthe iverson roundball, and did u get Darko RC (either Gold medallion or Lucky 13?)

aww man i missed that. well if you guys cant reach an agreement im interested

could use these cards to finish my set... please let me know if you got any of them

3,4,21,29,30,34,49,57,58,61,62,73,83,84,86,93,105, 107,111,118,121,144,155,170.All Rookies!!!!

I can use the Kevin Garnett's of Scoring Kings and Roundball. what auto/GU ya get?
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast