Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how did i do?

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    not bad. prices are low. always good to buy things at a low cost. i assume you collect those guys.

Isn't the McNabb that you got part of the "Turn Back the Clock" set that was free last year at participating card shops? I have that whole set and that's what it looks like to me.

Quote Originally Posted by brentodento
    Isn't the McNabb that you got part of the "Turn Back the Clock" set that was free last year at participating card shops? I have that whole set and that's what it looks like to me.
    No. I would really doubt that becaused it is #d to 22 and the book value is 120$.
    Also All of these players I am starting to collect.

I think brentodento is right. There are many other examples of that card on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ype=osi_widget

Quote Originally Posted by sivjosh
    I think brentodento is right. There are many other examples of that card on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ype=osi_widget
    apparently so but i still got it for cheap

Yeah, they are nice-looking cards and I like Eagles quarterbacks so I think it's a good card. There's so many cards out there that it is easy to get them all confused.

The Beckett magazines. Or at www.beckett.com using the "My Collection" feature.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast