Post 2016-17 Panini NBA Sticker Collection Info

http://www.beckett.com/news/2016-17-...ction-preview/

Loaded up with nearly 500 stickers, 2016-17 Panini NBA Sticker Collection gives comprehensive coverage of each team with a dozen stickers featured on each two-page spread in the official full-color 72-page album. In addition to this, look for members of the upcoming rookie class along with tributes to events such as the Christmas Day games, 2016 NBA All-Star Game, and the 2016 NBA Playoffs. On top of that, there will be over 100 of the always-popular foil stickers.

Affordable and a perfect means to introduce youth into the world of basketball collecting, 2016-17 Panini NBA Sticker Collection packs contain seven stickers and have a suggested retail price of $1.00 each. Boxes will contain 50 packs, but there are also combo displays available which contain 150 packs plus 15 albums, which are priced at $2.00 apiece.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Mostly for the kids.

I did get an album for 2014-15 just for fun and still have yet to finish it. Collation was pretty bad in the sticker batches I ordered; tons of dupes. I wonder if this season's and last season's were better about that.