Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    HUGE LOT OF BASE FS: Wade / LeBron & more!

    All Gone!!!!
    Last edited by lesrules; 08-31-2006 at 05:41 PM.

  2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    I'll Take:

    53 LeBron $6 sell $.75
    66 Dirk $1.50 sell .15
    1 Wade $3 sell .50 each
    6 Carmelo $2 .25
    58 Iverson $2 sell .20

    Jesse

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse
    I'll Take:

    53 LeBron $6 sell $.75
    66 Dirk $1.50 sell .15
    1 Wade $3 sell .50 each
    6 Carmelo $2 .25
    58 Iverson $2 sell .20

    Jesse
    How many of each do you want??

  5. #4
    Are they all doubles of the same card? If so I'll take one of each, including the wade.

    lmk,
    Jesse

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse
    Are they all doubles of the same card? If so I'll take one of each, including the wade.

    lmk,
    Jesse
    Adds up to $1.85...so $3 shipped for 1 of each

  7. #6

  8. #7
    Anyone else want some of this base before I sell it all off?

  9. #8

  10. #9
    which kobe's do you havethat are chrome like cards? (finest,topps chrome,bowman chrome, bowmans best, showcase)

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer88
    which kobe's do you havethat are chrome like cards? (finest,topps chrome,bowman chrome, bowmans best, showcase)
    None...they are EXL and some other brands but no chrome

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on