Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

VINTAGE FOOTBALL FS/T: Stan Jones Ray Nitschke RC

I have 3 VINTAGE football cards for sale or for trade if you have anything in my sig.....looking to trade for baseball in my sig only. The cards are:

1. 1963 Topps Ray Nitschke ROOKE #96 bv $125: This one has GREAT color4 very rounded corners, 1 crease 1/3 of the way up on left edge and a check mark in pencil that was erased to the left of his name.

2. 1956 Topps #71 San Jones ROOKIE (one in the middle of the scan): bv $30: SUPER GLOSS / COLOR 4 bad corners and a major crease in the middle at the bottom

3. 1956 Topps #71 Stan Jones ROOKIE on end: WOW! GREAT COLOR, corners are not rounded.....bad, but NOT rounded yet! NO CREASES!!!

Will sell all 3 for $40 dlvd or will trade for things in my SIG!

2. Kronozio
    if your trading id be interested in the nitschke

id like to trade- anything on my page of interest?
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

#1roethfan: I only collect baseball and all I saw wa Arod....I doubt you want to trade that??

palantri: I would trade heavily in your favor for the Yaz auto

im willing to trade it- what would you offer? Thanks

2005 Timeless Treasures Award Materials Year Rod Carew Jsy/77

i do have this lol
    and no i probably wouldnt trade the arod sorry

Quote Originally Posted by palantri
    im willing to trade it- what would you offer? Thanks
    I'll give you all 3 cards for the Yaz and Larkin??

hmm, dont think i need 2 copies of the stan jones- have any other vintage to offer, or I collect these fb guys
    AJ Hawk
    Kamerion Wimbley
    Travis Wilson
    Donte Whitner
    Bobby Carpenter
    DQwell Jackson
    Ashton Youboty

I don't have much. I usually get rid of it right away. I can offer you these cards in poor condition:
    1971 Topps Bubba Smith #53 $8

1966 Topps YAZ #70 $30
    1958 Topps Frank Robinson #285 $100 (looks like someone ATE the top right corner)
    1963 Topps Al Kaline #25 $50
    1960 Topps Willie Mays / B Rigney #7 $25

They are in poor condition (especially the Robinson) but will give them all to you along with Nitschke and one Jones for the Yaz and larkin

done deal- i can always use vintage, even in poor shape, i have tons of vintage traders that i can trade them to. if you dont mind posting the deal, i can mail tomorrow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast