Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1

    Looking for these 2016 Classics Rookies

    2016 Classics Rookies:
    #212A Ezekiel Elliott RC
    #228 Braxton Miller RC
    #244A Joey Bosa RC
    #249 Paul Perkins RC
    #276 Austin Hooper RC
    #291 Thomas Duarte RC
    #297 Michael Thomas RC


    Tradelists are here:
    2016 Stuff FT: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ards-for-Trade
    SN’ed RC/Inserts/Parallels: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=653469
    Non-SN’ed RC/Inserts/Parallels: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1320721
    By NFL Team: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...rds-FT-BY-Team

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by bselje; 07-30-2016 at 09:11 AM.
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Trading within U.S. ONLY

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    bump
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Trading within U.S. ONLY

  4. #3
    even one card would help!
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Trading within U.S. ONLY

  5. #4
    have the numbers from your list of wants #205,232,239,240,245,249,271,272,278,286,295, like these 15 certified mirror silver #185 stephone Anthony, 15 topps 60th anniv red mettenberger #221, 15 topps pink #405 p.j. Williams, 14 elite #112 coleman, 14 totally certified #135 coleman and 16 classics red back brees #97

  6. #5
    I have these: 205 215 224 232 271 272 278 286 295

    Interested in all these... check my bucket and tell me who you collect as I have a 2 row box full of inserts that mostly aren't pictured in my bucket. Thanks!

    Panthers
    2002 Donruss Gridiron Kings 138 RC Peppers, Julius
    2007 Donruss Threads CS-13 Century Stars Smith, Steve
    2012 Gridiron 259 RC Kuechly, Luke
    2012 Rookies and Stars 189 RC - True Blue Kuechly, Luke
    2012 Topps Magic 118 RC Kuechly, Luke
    2013 Topps Chrome 144 Camo Refractor (223/499) Smith, Steve
    2014 Elite 19 Face to Face Jackson, Steven + Kuechly, Luke
    2015 Gridiron Kings 95 Red Framed Newton, Cam
    2015 Panini Clear Vision 39 Base Newton, Cam
    2015 Topps 30 Short Print Newton, Cam
    2016 Classics 16 Next Level - Silver Newton, Cam
    2016 Classics 7 Red Backs Newton, Cam
    2016 Classics 7 SP Newton, Cam
    2016 Score 6 Stoppers Kuechly, Luke
    Last edited by CHillyDoggy; 07-10-2016 at 09:55 AM.

  7. #6
    Thats great! Offer sent - thanks

    Anyone today?

    Quote Originally Posted by 06saints View Post
    have the numbers from your list of wants #205,232,239,240,245,249,271,272,278,286,295, like these 15 certified mirror silver #185 stephone Anthony, 15 topps 60th anniv red mettenberger #221, 15 topps pink #405 p.j. Williams, 14 elite #112 coleman, 14 totally certified #135 coleman and 16 classics red back brees #97
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Trading within U.S. ONLY

  8. #7
    Hey - at this point, I need: 215 224 but I collect NY Giants, especially Eli, Beckham and newer rookies, plus older stars like LT, Phil Simms, etc. I'm sure I will find enough to get you all the ones you want.
    lmk what else you have and i will hold those panthers for you.
    thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by CHillyDoggy View Post
    I have these: 205 215 224 232 271 272 278 286 295

    Interested in all these... check my bucket and tell me who you collect as I have a 2 row box full of inserts that mostly aren't pictured in my bucket. Thanks!

    Panthers
    2002 Donruss Gridiron Kings 138 RC Peppers, Julius
    2007 Donruss Threads CS-13 Century Stars Smith, Steve
    2012 Gridiron 259 RC Kuechly, Luke
    2012 Rookies and Stars 189 RC - True Blue Kuechly, Luke
    2012 Topps Magic 118 RC Kuechly, Luke
    2013 Topps Chrome 144 Camo Refractor (223/499) Smith, Steve
    2014 Elite 19 Face to Face Jackson, Steven + Kuechly, Luke
    2015 Gridiron Kings 95 Red Framed Newton, Cam
    2015 Panini Clear Vision 39 Base Newton, Cam
    2015 Topps 30 Short Print Newton, Cam
    2016 Classics 16 Next Level - Silver Newton, Cam
    2016 Classics 7 Red Backs Newton, Cam
    2016 Classics 7 SP Newton, Cam
    2016 Score 6 Stoppers Kuechly, Luke
    Last edited by bselje; 07-10-2016 at 02:29 PM.
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Trading within U.S. ONLY

  9. #8
    OK, great! I'll dig through them now and see what Giants I have.


    Quote Originally Posted by bselje View Post
    Hey - at this point, I need: 215 224 but I collect NY Giants, especially Eli, Beckham and newer rookies, plus older stars like LT, Phil Simms, etc. I'm sure I will find enough to get you all the ones you want.
    lmk what else you have and i will hold those panthers for you.
    thanks!

  10. #9
    I saw an Eli Museum collection and Cruz finest in your bucket i can use.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHillyDoggy View Post
    OK, great! I'll dig through them now and see what Giants I have.
    Last edited by bselje; 07-11-2016 at 09:07 AM.
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Trading within U.S. ONLY

  11. #10
    Cool, if I still have them. My inserts section is attended to the least unfortunately, ha. I did find a bunch of Giants Inserts & RCs but haven't had time to sit down and list them yet. Will try to after work tonight. :)



    Quote Originally Posted by bselje View Post
    I saw an Eli Museum collection and Cruz finest in your bucket i can use.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on