Anybody looking to sell/trade 90's stars?

That's right, I'll buy the steroid era. I'm just thumbing through my collection and the disparity between my basketball and baseball 90's is rather ridiculous. I'd also be interested in football. I'm not looking for anything high-end, but I'm only in search of stars and some minor stars. Please PM me if you're interested in moving years 90-99 cards. I'd buy, or trade, although I don't have much to trade. I'd be happy to trade new base for old base. Thanks!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

I have some rcs of:
    thomas
    thome
    piazza
    nomar
    etc

feel free to check my site - my only 90s guys are under the rc section. Lmk if you see anything. Thanks.
    Because of work-related travel, I ship once per week.

PHOTOBUCKET SUCKS. USE FLICKR.

Your message box is full btw, sent you 2 let me know

Looking to sell a lot of "star" singles from my google tradepage. Cards are listed by player, year, set. One folder has all of my hofers. Shipping at actual cost.
    Any base $0.05, and parallel $0.15, any insert $0.20
    Bonds, Clemens, Bo Jackson, Gwynn, Henderson, Glavine, Mattingly, McGwire, Nomar, Piazza, Manny rameriez, Thomas, Vlady

Any base $0.15, any parallel $0.25, any insert $0.40
    Griffey, Ichiro, Hamilton, Jeter, Chipper, Maddux, Pujols, Arod

Any base $0.25, any parallel $0.35, any insert $0.50
    Ripken, Ryan

Any base $0.35, any parallel $0.75, any insert $1.00
    Aaron, Clemente, Dimaggio, Mantle, Mays, Ruth, Williams

also, have lots of base from the 90's with minor star cards (irod, sosa, grace, etc) and misc hofer (smith, dawson, puckett, johnson, etc)..... $0.05 ea for base, $0.15 parallel, $0.25 for insert if you have a list of players

Just let me know how many you want of each.

john
    Last edited by six43dpnc; 07-09-2016 at 07:40 AM.
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full.
    Collect: Manny Machado, Anthony Rizzo, Kris Bryant, Kyle Schwarber, Jake Arrieta, Ian Happ, other Current Cubs stars, Trey Mancini, and 2017 Bowman Jorge Bonifacio parallels