Technical Difficulties: Photobucket, Marking Things as Traded/Sold

How do you guys mark stuff? I tried "Blemish" and tried to write over my stuff in my photos but it won't translate over to my SCF thread and it's really time-consuming. Is there an overlay option that I can use or an option where I can just drag over a "SOLD" sign without so many steps?

Any suggestions as to the best/easiest way to mark a card as "SOLD" in-thread are greatly appreciated.
    Looking For:
    2013-14 Panini Prizm Autos, TSC First Day Issue, Veteran Autos, Young Gun RCs, SP Authentic Auto RCs
    Full Wantlist: Hidden Content
    International trades/sales very much welcome!!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    have you tried the tab called "thread tools" in upper right corner of your posts? .. ther eis a SOLD option there..not sure if its just for us VIPs or everyone

Quote Originally Posted by wpt02790 View Post
    have you tried the tab called "thread tools" in upper right corner of your posts? .. ther eis a SOLD option there..not sure if its just for us VIPs or everyone
    There are some items that are not sold, some that are, I'll take a 9-card photo and 2 of them sell, I'd like to mark that the 2 are unavailable in the fastest way possible.

Thanks for the reply.
    Looking For:
    2013-14 Panini Prizm Autos, TSC First Day Issue, Veteran Autos, Young Gun RCs, SP Authentic Auto RCs
    Full Wantlist: Hidden Content
    International trades/sales very much welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by wpt02790 View Post
    the sold option in the thread tools is for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by gfel2795 View Post
    How do you guys mark stuff? I tried "Blemish" and tried to write over my stuff in my photos but it won't translate over to my SCF thread and it's really time-consuming. Is there an overlay option that I can use or an option where I can just drag over a "SOLD" sign without so many steps?

Any suggestions as to the best/easiest way to mark a card as "SOLD" in-thread are greatly appreciated.

on the image itself, if you hover you should see a gear, that will give you an option for add effects... this should allow you to add text to the image
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors