Thread: Upper Deck - Fusion

Upper Deck - Fusion

I have 2 sets of the Rookie Achievement cards - takes the 100 base cards and 100 rookie cards to combine them into these 10 REAL rookie cards.

McDavid
    Domi
    Fucale
    Larkin
    Panarin
    Hanifin
    Hellebuyck
    Fabbri
    Bennett
    Eichel

Also have a set of the Gold Parallel (5 of each 100 base cards and 100 rookies combined) of the rookie achievement set, same players.

I have the Fission f/x achievement and just completed the Blue parallel of that set as well...takes 45 cards combined for the set then 5 copies of each 45 cards for the blue.

Crosby
    Kane
    Tarasenko
    Seguin
    Karlsson
    Ovechkin

UPDATE:

Alien Cards added

2 boxes of Marvel Masterpieces as well ! lots for trade - looking to collect the "What If" insert set from Marvel... but always listen to ePack trades for hi end UDS1 or UDS2 etc....
    Last edited by RGM81; 09-13-2016 at 06:19 PM.

2. Kronozio
    Bump it, I just busted some Alien Anthology and 2 boxes of Marvel Masterpieces !!!! i.d - jefferz940 on ePack website !

There are no Rookie cards in Fusion. There's just a 200 base card set and 45 card F/X parallel card set. I'm blocking everyone who's trying to tell me otherwise.

If anybody has Carey Price Fusion base to trade please send them my way. :)
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by OscarsCards View Post
    There are no Rookie cards in Fusion. There's just a 200 base card set and 45 card F/X parallel card set. I'm blocking everyone who's trying to tell me otherwise.
    are you for real ?

These are base.....