Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2008-09 Fleer Hot Prospects Basketball

Hey everyone. Just opened 2 boxes of 2008-09 Fleer Hot Prospects Basketball boxes. First box i pulled a Mike Bibby White Hot Materials 1of1 (1/1). I am wondering what everyones thoughts are on what i should list it for on Ebay?? Or should i have it graded? Sorry for the sideways image...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jhood2880; 07-11-2016 at 09:22 PM.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Congrats!

No idea what you could list it for...Bibby had some collectors back when he played, but I don't know any who collect him now. Hard to estimate what it could possibly go for...

That is what i was thinking. I always get nervous because im fairly new to selling on Ebay.1 of 1's are probably the hardest to price. Thank you for your input.

OPG Basketball Manager

Country
    SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (123)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Utah Jazz Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears

Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    I would suggest fixed price at 75 with a make me an offer option. That usually will bring the pc collectors in and let you know what they are willing to pay for it.
    Collecting Karl Malone, Ryne Sandberg, Pat Angerer, Tavian Banks, Devyn Marble, Aaron White, and Jarrod Uthoff

Hidden Content

Inverntory:
    Hidden Content

I wouldn't grade it. It's a 1/1, so there's nothing to compare it to - meaning, if it does come back a 9.5 there's no 9, or 8.5 that it's better than, since it's the only one. And, if it comes back anything less than a 9.5 then you're really limiting your price potential.
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Currently looking for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink Jason Richardson | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures

That makes sense. I didnt look at it that way. Thank you

Thanks for the advice guys. 1 person made an offer and before i could respond it sold for $75 (Buy it now). Again thank you all for the advice

Nice pull, I think you got a good price for it.

I liked this set when it was new, I bought alot of blasters back then. Pulled Kobe and LeBron jerseys and a LeBron red foil /25.
    Hidden Content - Have/Want lists, Breaks + More! Hidden Content
    I collect these players: Hidden Content , Hidden Content + NY Giants, Yankees, LeBron James, Shaq!
    01/10/10 - 500th Dave Winfield Card -- 08/28/11 - 600th Card -- 01/27/12 - 700th Card -- 05/15/16 800th Card!

OPG Basketball Manager

Country
    SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (123)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Utah Jazz Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears

Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    congrats on the quick sell
    Collecting Karl Malone, Ryne Sandberg, Pat Angerer, Tavian Banks, Devyn Marble, Aaron White, and Jarrod Uthoff

Hidden Content

Inverntory:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast