Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: For sale - 80% off!!

     
  1. #1

    For sale - 80% off!!

    Need to unload my basketball, cards are being sold at an 80% discount rate! You can't beat that!!!
    $5
    1984 Star All-Star Game Denver Police #33 Dominique Wilkins SD
    $3
    1989-90 Fleer #21 Michael Jordan
    1995-96 Finest Mystery #M1 Michael Jordan
    2005-06 Bazooka Power Relics #CA Carmelo Anthony
    $2
    1971-72 Topps #65 Walt Frazier
    1972-73 Topps #103 Rudy Tomjanovich
    1979-80 Topps #10 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar AS
    1987-88 Fleer #37 Patrick Ewing
    1988-89 Fleer #67 Magic Johnson
    1988-89 Fleer #9 Larry Bird
    1989-90 Fleer Stickers #3 Michael Jordan
    1992-93 Hoops #362 Shaquille O'Neal RC
    1999-00 Fleer Force Operation Invasion Forcefield #016 Kevin Garnett
    2005-06 Upper Deck Hardcourt Rookie Jerseys #110J Raymond Felton/250
    2006-07 Topps Larry Bird #33
    2007-08 Fleer Feel of the Game #FGVC Vince Carter
    2008-09 Upper Deck StarQuest #SQ20 Michael Jordan
    2010-11 Donruss Materials Die Cuts Emerald #2 Larry Bird
    2012-13 SP Authentic Autographs #34 Quincy Acy E
    2012-13 SP Authentic Autographs #39 Kevin Murphy E
    2012-13 SP Authentic Autographs #40 Kris Joseph E
    2012-13 SP Authentic Autographs #41 Darius Johnson-Odom E
    2012-13 SP Authentic Autographs #48 Tomas Satoransky D
    2012-13 SP Authentic Canvas Collection Autographs #CC44 Miles Plumlee E
    2012-13 SP Authentic Sign of the Times #BD Brad Daugherty E
    2012-13 SP Authentic Sign of the Times #MW Mark West E
    2012-13 SP Authentic Sign of the Times #PR Pooh Richardson E
    $1
    1976-77 Topps #10 Bob Lanier
    1971-72 Topps #181 Doug Moe RC
    1986-87 Fleer #15 Tom Chambers RC
    1986-87 Fleer #6 Thurl Bailey RC
    1987-88 Fleer Stickers #6 Charles Barkley
    1988-89 Fleer #16 Horace Grant RC
    1988-89 Fleer #85 Charles Barkley
    1988-89 Fleer Stickers #6 Magic Johnson
    1989-90 Fleer #23 Scottie Pippen
    1995-96 Finest #252 Magic Johnson
    1997-98 SkyBox Premium #29 Michael Jordan
    2002-03 Topps Chrome #118 TJ Ford RC
    2003-04 Topps Pristine #158 Dahntay Jones RC
    2005-06 Topps Luxury Box The Machine Relics #AJA Antwan Jamison
    2006-07 E/X Behind the Numbers #BNMA Sean May
    2007-08 Fleer Feel of the Game #FGCH Chris Bosh
    2007-08 Stadium Club #93 Magic Johnson
    2007-08 Stadium Club #99 Pete Maravich
    2008-09 Press Pass Legends All-American #3 Larry Bird
    2009-10 Playoff Contenders Lottery Winners Gold #6 Kevin Garnett
    Last edited by JaxTrax1009; 07-17-2016 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Updated list - some sales made.
    Hidden Content

    SUPER COLLECTOR - TOM BRADY / ERIC DICKERSON

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    How much for shipping ?
    Looking for Celts. Bird first Priority
    Please Do not tell me to Cyb if you have no Celts.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  4. #3
    Interested in these
    $3
    1989-90 Fleer #21 Michael Jordan
    1995-96 Finest Mystery #M1 Michael Jordan
    $2
    1989-90 Fleer Stickers #3 Michael Jordan
    2010-11 Donruss Materials Die Cuts Emerald #2 Larry Bird
    $1
    1997-98 SkyBox Premium #29 Michael Jordan
    Looking for Celts. Bird first Priority
    Please Do not tell me to Cyb if you have no Celts.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Celts fan View Post
    How much for shipping ?
    $2.50

  6. #5
    Would you do $30 dlvd (PP gift) for these?

    $5
    1984 Star All-Star Game Denver Police #33 Dominique Wilkins SD

    $3
    1995-96 Finest Mystery #M1 Michael Jordan

    $2
    1971-72 Topps #65 Walt Frazier
    1972-73 Topps #103 Rudy Tomjanovich
    1979-80 Topps #10 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar AS
    1987-88 Fleer #37 Patrick Ewing
    1988-89 Fleer #67 Magic Johnson
    1988-89 Fleer #9 Larry Bird
    1989-90 Fleer Stickers #3 Michael Jordan
    2012-13 SP Authentic Sign of the Times #BD Brad Daugherty E

    $1
    1976-77 Topps #10 Bob Lanier
    1986-87 Fleer #15 Tom Chambers RC
    1986-87 Fleer #6 Thurl Bailey RC
    1987-88 Fleer Stickers #6 Charles Barkley
    1988-89 Fleer #16 Horace Grant RC
    1988-89 Fleer #85 Charles Barkley
    1988-89 Fleer Stickers #6 Magic Johnson
    1995-96 Finest #252 Magic Johnson

    --Andrew
    Jordan have list: Hidden Content

    Collecting Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, Pete Maravich, Julius Erving, Artis Gilmore, George Gervin, pre-1989 bkb, GU/AU/low #'ed of bkb HOFers, star RC's/GU/#'ed, Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Tim Duncan, Steve Nash, and Dirk Nowitzki

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Celts fan View Post
    Interested in these
    $3
    1989-90 Fleer #21 Michael Jordan
    1995-96 Finest Mystery #M1 Michael Jordan
    $2
    1989-90 Fleer Stickers #3 Michael Jordan
    2010-11 Donruss Materials Die Cuts Emerald #2 Larry Bird
    $1
    1997-98 SkyBox Premium #29 Michael Jordan

    Posted my friend.
    Hidden Content

    SUPER COLLECTOR - TOM BRADY / ERIC DICKERSON

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by MJSuperCollector View Post
    Would you do $30 dlvd (PP gift) for these?

    $5
    1984 Star All-Star Game Denver Police #33 Dominique Wilkins SD

    $3
    1995-96 Finest Mystery #M1 Michael Jordan


    $2
    1971-72 Topps #65 Walt Frazier
    1972-73 Topps #103 Rudy Tomjanovich
    1979-80 Topps #10 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar AS
    1987-88 Fleer #37 Patrick Ewing
    1988-89 Fleer #67 Magic Johnson
    1988-89 Fleer #9 Larry Bird
    1989-90 Fleer Stickers #3 Michael Jordan
    2012-13 SP Authentic Sign of the Times #BD Brad Daugherty E

    $1
    1976-77 Topps #10 Bob Lanier
    1986-87 Fleer #15 Tom Chambers RC
    1986-87 Fleer #6 Thurl Bailey RC
    1987-88 Fleer Stickers #6 Charles Barkley
    1988-89 Fleer #16 Horace Grant RC
    1988-89 Fleer #85 Charles Barkley
    1988-89 Fleer Stickers #6 Magic Johnson
    1995-96 Finest #252 Magic Johnson

    --Andrew
    Those Jordans are spoken for, I can do the rest for $28 delivered. If you're in, please post it. Thanks!
    Last edited by JaxTrax1009; 07-15-2016 at 07:20 PM.
    Hidden Content

    SUPER COLLECTOR - TOM BRADY / ERIC DICKERSON

  9. #8
    Do you have a pic of this:
    2006-07 Topps Larry Bird #33
    Basketball trade list:Hidden Content
    Football FT:Hidden Content
    Baseball FT: Hidden Content

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by gjorda View Post
    Do you have a pic of this:
    2006-07 Topps Larry Bird #33
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hidden Content

    SUPER COLLECTOR - TOM BRADY / ERIC DICKERSON

  11. #10
    Thanks,
    I'll take these:
    1999-00 Fleer Force Operation Invasion Forcefield #016 Kevin Garnett
    2009-10 Playoff Contenders Lottery Winners Gold #6 Kevin Garnett
    2008-09 Press Pass Legends All-American #3 Larry Bird
    2007-08 Stadium Club #93 Magic Johnson
    2006-07 Topps Larry Bird #33
    Basketball trade list:Hidden Content
    Football FT:Hidden Content
    Baseball FT: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on