Thread: Hello from Ottawa!

Hello from Ottawa!

Hey everyone!

I've been collecting for many years, but this is my first time actually joining a sports card forum of any sort! My collection consists entirely of hockey cards, specifically Ottawa Senators cards. I've been a Sens fan my whole life and I try to pick up as many different Sens cards as I can, no matter who the player is. I'm also a basketball fan, but I limit my card collecting to just hockey, otherwise I would be broke! I look forward to getting to know you guys better!

Alex

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    welcome to the site :) I am sure you will enjoy it and find many other fellow sens fans on here as well, including myself :)
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1038/1151
    1/1's and Plates: 10

Hey there, welcome aboard! You're going to really like it here!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Alex- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF Alex, enjoy yourself here and have fun adding to your Hockey collection!

Retracted .... no response
    Last edited by sports4-ever; 09-01-2016 at 11:54 AM.
    ******MY PC PLAYER'S MCDAVID, EICHEL, MACKINNON, ERIK KARLSSON, PRICE, DROUIN AND 2016-17 YGS #201 (Matthews) , #451 (Laine) and #472 Demko

Welcome fellow Canadian (I have a home in the states and have nearly all my purchases sent their which is why the American flag shows on my profile ... but ... Canada is "home" and I love it!)
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!!

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content