Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donruss Redemption received

Donruss Redemption received

I received this two weeks ago from Donruss 2005 Leaf Limited Phenoms Frank Gore auto patch /100. Waited 2 months not bad :)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

NICE card... especially now that he is the starter... he could have a monster year!

4. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

2 months is not bad at all. A lot better than the year I am still waiting for my 2005 SPX rookie autos. Upper Deck just plain sucks

Very nice. I sent mine in about a month ago can't wait. Selling above bv on ebay. He's gonna be a stud.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk17
    congrats, he has a lousy signature tho
    Awesome card!!!

Yes, I have a couple of his auto cards, and they are all crappy.

However, I saw this guy play last year, and he is fun to watch. If he had a better O-line, I think he would get 1500+ this year.

R

Quote Originally Posted by kartel
    NICE card... especially now that he is the starter... he could have a monster year!
    This guy got one of the lowest wonderlic scores in the history of the NFL Draft, not to mention he probably should have failed out of Miami several times. The guy is poised to have a monster year, but his knees are made of glass.

I would sell this card now on the bay! strike while the kettle is hot my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by GBizzle
    This guy got one of the lowest wonderlic scores in the history of the NFL Draft, not to mention he probably should have failed out of Miami several times. The guy is poised to have a monster year, but his knees are made of glass.

I would sell this card now on the bay! strike while the kettle is hot my friend.
    Gore got a 6 out of 50 last year, which is the same as what Vince Young got this year.

I read he has a diagnosed learning diability also. As far as I'm concerned you don't need to do that much thinking, just catch->run->score.

He tore the ACLs on both his knees during college, but made a good comeback afterwards.

If you want to sell that card, let me know, I'd be interested.

R

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast