Thread: Go Cincinnati Reds

Thumbs up Go Cincinnati Reds

that team is on fire and only one game back from being first place. They are going to the world series,for the first time in a long time.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    i dont think they have the pitching staff. Not even sure if they will make the playoffs i think that the cardinals will hold on and that the phillies will win the wild card.

yeah right stb louis stinks but if they did win the division reds will win wildcard

I gotta disagree, there an OK team, but not nearly good enough to make the World Series.

My Brewers have done relatively well against the Reds, and if the Reds cant destroy the Brewers, Id be suprised to see them even stay 1st in the Wild Card.

There are waaaay too many teams in contention right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ken griffey.jr
    that team is on fire and only one game back from being first place. They are going to the world series,for the first time in a long time.

good call...