Thread: Autograph help in midwest

Autograph help in midwest

Graphing the following
    Quad City River Bandits at Peoria Chiefs 8/3
    Atlanta Braves at St.Louis Cardinals 8/5
    Toronto Blue Jays at Kansas City Royals 8/7
    OKC Dodgers at Iowa Cubs 8/9
    Kansas City Royals at Minnesota Twins 8/12
    If anyone has any cards of the MiLB teams of cards of the small MLB guys please lmk. I can'T 50/50 on here but if you message me we can work something out. Please lmk if you can help! Also looking fir advise on St.Louis Cardinals autograph session pregame on 8/5. Please lmk!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    A lot of the time on Sundays as far as graphing goes usually there is no BP but if you want Royals they have a thing called signature Sundays where players sign on top of the dugout for a little bit so if you want to do that you have to get there right before gates open at 11:30. Also in the Royals hall of fame they have 2 alumni who sign. After the game there is a parking spot that is enclosed by the gates where the players park. Best bet is to get it behind there.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

Do u have to get picked to go down by dugout? Also how do I find out whivh alumni are signing?

No, all fans are welcome to participate. They do cut it off after a certain point. They don't announce until the day of. I believe it starts at 11:45 so if you want to do it I would get there at like 11 for the dugout. Regardless of who signs in the Hall of Fame, it is def a place you must visit if you haven't been there.
    Last edited by r0yals2012; 07-25-2016 at 09:47 PM.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions