Question Looking for 06 Score Hot Rookies

Wondering if anyone can help me out with these need most of em...thanks

I have the Leinart, Cutler, Homes, Moss....thanks again

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Hey!!!! I Have these 3:

#1 Matt Leinart
    #7 Laurence Maroney
    #8 Santonio Holmes

LMK.. I would Be Looking for Newer Inserts of Peyton & Eli Manning OR Newer Inserts to Use as Tradebait....

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!

trains....I need the maroney

stainLss......i need the young

LMK what you guys want in trade check my bucket I'm pretty sure it is up to date as of last week...thanks

I have a LenDale White, looking for Edgerrin James cards. LMK and thanks a lot.

is the gold reggie bush for trade i could add somthing from my trade list for it

you want the HR scorecards /750 too?? also have a regular vince HR

jj5278-I need the White...Just Check my Bucket I will look for any James cards i have I don't think I have many

StainLss-The Bush cards are for trade...LMK exactly which one you are talking about

Proudest-no thanks Im only collecting the "base" set...no parrellels...thanks though

thanks guys

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast