Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1

    Name Your Player or Team Trading

    looking to make some trades looking for all years of Topps Chrome for the New York Jets

    let me know what you are looking for even if you dont have chrome Jets i might be able to find something

  2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
  3. #2

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by CHillyDoggy View Post
    Got any Carolina Panthers?
    here is what i have for Panthers LMK what you can use

    2006 Upper Deck Fantasy Top 25 Steve Smith
    2008 Score Select The Franchise Steve Smith /999
    2008 Stadium Club 1st Day Issue Steve Smith /1499
    2009 Upper Deck Captain Munnerlyn RC
    2010 Score Brandon LaFell RC
    2010 Score Hot Rookies Brandon LaFell
    2010 Topps Brandon LaFell RC
    2010 Topps Chrome Brandon LaFell RC
    2011 Sage Hit Pre Rookie Cam Newton
    2011 Score Scorecard Steve Smith
    2011 Score Red Zone Chris Gamble
    2011 Topps Kealoha Pilares RC
    2011 Topps Faces of the Franchise Cam Newton/ DeAngelo Williams (x2)
    2011 Topps Mini Jonathan Stewart
    2012 Score Complete Players Cam Newton
    2013 Prestige Star Lotulelei RC
    2013 Prestige Extra Points Kenjon Barner RC
    2013 Rookies & Stars Kenjon Barner RC
    2013 Score Star Lotulelei RC
    2013 Spectra Blue Cam Newton /99
    2014 Contenders MVP Contenders Cam Newton
    2014 Contenders Touchdown Tandems Cam Newton/ Kelvin Benjamin
    2014 Prizm Red X-Fractor Jonathan Stewart /125
    2014 Prizm Panini Logo Red Yellow Greg Olson
    2014 Prizm Orange DeAngelo Williams
    2014 Rookies & Stars Kony Ealy RC
    2014 Rookies & Stars Pro Bowl Cam Newton
    2014 Select Offensive ROY Kelvin Benjamin
    2014 Topps Gold Kony Ealy RC /2014
    2014 Topps Chrome Tyler Gaffney RC
    2014 Topps Chrome Kelvin Benjamin RC
    2014 Topps Prime Primetimers Cam Newton
    2015 Bowman Devin Funchess RC
    2015 Bowman Shaq Thompson RC
    2015 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Cameron Artis Payne RC
    2015 Topps Triple Threads Luke Kuechly /232
    2016 Classics Next Level Cam Newton
    2016 Classics Monday Night Heroes Cam Newton
    2016 Panini Green Vernon Butler RC 001/199
    2016 Panini Fathers Day Cam Newton
    2016 Score Stoppers Red Luke Kuechly

    2010 Absolute (PATCH/Football/PATCH) Brandon LaFell /50 (FOIL PEALING ON BOTTOM)

  5. #4
    I could use these:

    2011 Score Scorecard Steve Smith

    2012 Score Complete Players Cam Newton
    2013 Score Star Lotulelei RC
    2013 Prestige Star Lotulelei RC
    2013 Spectra Blue Cam Newton /99
    2014 Contenders MVP Contenders Cam Newton
    2014 Contenders Touchdown Tandems Cam Newton/ Kelvin Benjamin
    2014 Rookies & Stars Pro Bowl Cam Newton
    2014 Select Offensive ROY Kelvin Benjamin
    2014 Topps Gold Kony Ealy RC /2014
    2015 Topps Triple Threads Luke Kuechly /232
    2016 Classics Monday Night Heroes Cam Newton
    2016 Panini Green Vernon Butler RC 001/199
    2016 Panini Fathers Day Cam Newton
    2016 Score Stoppers Red Luke Kuechly
    2015 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Cameron Artis Payne RC

    I, unfortunately, sold a nice lot of Jets inserts/parallels a few weeks ago on
    eBay but I do have 2 big boxes of RCs I can look thru for Jets if you're interested in those. PLMK, thanks!
    Last edited by CHillyDoggy; 07-28-2016 at 06:53 PM.

  6. #5
    2016 Nelson Spruce
    2014 Paul Richardson
    2013 Nick Kasa
    2012 Tyler Hansen
    2011 Scotty McKnight
    2011 Jimmy Smith
    2011 Nate Solder
    2007 Mason Crosby
    I collect football cards of former University of Colorado players.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by CHillyDoggy View Post
    I could use these:

    2011 Score Scorecard Steve Smith

    2012 Score Complete Players Cam Newton
    2013 Score Star Lotulelei RC
    2013 Prestige Star Lotulelei RC
    2013 Spectra Blue Cam Newton /99
    2014 Contenders MVP Contenders Cam Newton
    2014 Contenders Touchdown Tandems Cam Newton/ Kelvin Benjamin
    2014 Rookies & Stars Pro Bowl Cam Newton
    2014 Select Offensive ROY Kelvin Benjamin
    2014 Topps Gold Kony Ealy RC /2014
    2015 Topps Triple Threads Luke Kuechly /232
    2016 Classics Monday Night Heroes Cam Newton
    2016 Panini Green Vernon Butler RC 001/199
    2016 Panini Fathers Day Cam Newton
    2016 Score Stoppers Red Luke Kuechly
    2015 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Cameron Artis Payne RC

    I, unfortunately, sold a nice lot of Jets inserts/parallels a few weeks ago on
    eBay but I do have 2 big boxes of RCs I can look thru for Jets if you're interested in those. PLMK, thanks!
    yeah im looking for Jets Topps Chrome i dont have and Bilal Powell and Geno

    Quote Originally Posted by abalwhite View Post
    2016 Nelson Spruce
    2014 Paul Richardson
    2013 Nick Kasa
    2012 Tyler Hansen
    2011 Scotty McKnight
    2011 Jimmy Smith
    2011 Nate Solder
    2007 Mason Crosby
    have these lmk

    PAUL RICHARDSON
    2014 Prizm Paul Richardson RC
    2014 Topps Chrome 1985 RC
    2014 Topps Prime 2 Color PATCH

    NICK KASA
    2013 Prizm RC

    SCOTTY MCKNIGHT
    2011 Gridiron Gear RC
    2011 Sage Hit RC

    JIMMY SMITH
    2011 Plates & Patches Silver Jimmy Smith RC AUTO /55

    NATE SOLDER
    2011 Topps Chrome RC
    2011 UD Sweet Spot RC

    LMK

  8. #7
    Shawn,

    I'll plumb my Jets stock for some Chromes, and see what I've got. Will take Giants in return.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbyfan View Post
    Shawn,

    I'll plumb my Jets stock for some Chromes, and see what I've got. Will take Giants in return.
    here is what i have for GIANTS

    2005 Topps Justin Tuck RC
    2005 Topps Brandon Jacobs RC
    2005 Topps Black Border Brandon Jacobs RC
    2008 Icons Class of 2008 Blue Mario Manningham /250
    2009 Bowman Bronze Rashad Jennings RC
    2010 Score Jason Pierre Paul RC (x3)
    2010 Topps Chrome Jason Pierre Paul RC
    2011 Prestige Xtra Points Orange Mario Manningham
    2011 Topps Super Bowl Legends Phil Simms (x2)
    2011 Topps Toppstown Hakeem Nicks
    2011 Score Gold Zone Greg Jones RC
    2012 Score In the Zone Glossy Victor Cruz
    2012 Score Re Print Tiki Barber
    2012 Score Hot Rookies David Wilson (x2)
    2012 Topps Rueben Randle RC (x2)
    2012 Topps Chrome X-Fractor Ahmad Bradshaw
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 Rueben Randle RC
    2012 Topps Kickoff Rueben Randle RC
    2013 Prestige Johnathan Hankins RC
    2013 Rookies & Stars Longevity Damontre Moore RC
    2013 Score Damontre Moore RC
    2013 Topps Justin Pugh RC
    2013 Topps Chrome X-Fractor Damontre Moore RC
    2013 Topps Chrome 1986 Ryan Nassib RC
    2014 Prizm Red X-Fractor Andre Williams RC /125
    2014 Score Odell Beckham Jr. RC
    2014 Topps Chrome Andre Williams RC (x2)
    2014 Topps Prime Primetimers Victor Cruz

    LMK

  10. #9
    Could use these:
    PAUL RICHARDSON
    2014 Prizm Paul Richardson RC
    2014 Topps Prime 2 Color PATCH

    JIMMY SMITH
    2011 Plates & Patches Silver Jimmy Smith RC AUTO /55

    NATE SOLDER
    2011 UD Sweet Spot RC

    Here's what I have for Jets:
    1996 Pinnacle #161 Keyshawn Johnson RC
    1997 Collector's Edge Masters Night Games Prisms #9 Keyshawn Johnson
    1998 Flair Showcase Row 0 #59 Glenn Foley
    1999 Collector's Edge Fury Xplosive #15 Keyshawn Johnson
    1999 Crown Royale Premiere Date #95 Wayne Chrebet
    1999 Donruss Preferred QBC Power #63 Keyshawn Johnson S
    2000 Absolute #171 John Abraham RC
    2000 Aurora #99 Chad Pennington RC
    2000 Aurora Championship Fever #12 Chad Pennington
    2000 Bowman #173 Chad Pennington RC
    2000 Crown Royale In Your Face #17 Curtis Martin
    2000 Donruss #154 Shaun Ellis RC
    2000 Donruss Rookie Gridiron Kings #7 Chad Pennington
    2000 Finest #174 C.Pennington/P.Manning IF
    2000 Fleer Gamers #143 Chad Pennington RC
    2000 Fleer Mystique #143 Anthony Becht RC
    2000 Pacific #432 Chad Pennington RC
    2000 Score #286 Chad Pennington RC
    2000 Score Scorecard #320 Windrell Hayes
    2000 SkyBox #205 Chad Pennington RC
    2000 Stadium Club #163 Laveranues Coles RC
    2000 Topps #397 Laveranues Coles RC
    2000 Topps Gallery #154 Chad Pennington RC
    2000 Upper Deck Legends #119 Laveranues Coles RC
    2001 Donruss Elite Title Waves #TW12 Curtis Martin/1995
    2001 Pacific #505 Reggie White/1500 RC
    2001 Quantum Leaf #209 LaMont Jordan RC
    2001 Upper Deck MVP #297 LaMont Jordan RC
    2002 Leaf Rookies and Stars Great American Heroes #GAH35 Vinny Testaverde
    2003 Bowman Chrome Refractors #173 Marquel Blackwell
    2003 Upper Deck Honor Roll Silver #69 Santana Moss
    2003 Upper Deck Rookie Premiere #RP30 DeWayne Robertson
    2004 Topps Draft Picks and Prospects Chrome #146 Derrick Strait
    2004 Upper Deck #232 Jonathan Vilma RC
    2004 Upper Deck Power Up Stickers #PU20 Chad Pennington
    2005 Bowman Bronze #197 Jovan Witherspoon
    2005 Playoff Honors O's #70 Curtis Martin
    2005 Score Glossy #197 Justin McCareins
    2006 Bowman #274 Nick Mangold RC
    2006 Donruss Elite Elite Teams Red #16 Curtis Martin/Chad Pennington/Laveranues Coles
    2006 Flair Showcase #128 Eric Smith RC
    2006 Fleer Fresh Faces #FRDF D'Brickashaw Ferguson
    2006 Fleer Seek and Destroy #SDJV Jonathan Vilma
    2006 Leaf Rookies and Stars Gold #238 D'Brickashaw Ferguson
    2006 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Silver Parallel #74 Laveranues Coles
    2006 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Silver Parallel #238 D'Brickashaw Ferguson
    2006 Playoff Contenders Round Numbers #23 Leon Washington/Brandon Marshall/Skyler Green/Jason Avant
    2006 Playoff Prestige Prestigious Pros Bronze #49 Wayne Chrebet
    2006 Topps Chrome #225 Kellen Clemens RC
    2006 Topps Draft Picks and Prospects #116 Kellen Clemens RC
    2006 Topps Total Gold #454 Leon Washington
    2006 Topps Total Silver #349 Laveranues Coles
    2006 Ultra Postseason Performers #UPPCP Chad Pennington
    2006 Upper Deck Rookie Debut Rookie Jerseys #74TE Kellen Clemens
    2007 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Red #78 Jerricho Cotchery
    2007 Bowman #233 Jesse Pellot-Rosa RC
    2007 Bowman Chrome #BC31 David Harris RC
    2007 Bowman Chrome #BC48 Brett Ratliff RC
    2007 Bowman Gold #82 Jerricho Cotchery
    2007 Donruss Classics Sunday's Best Bronze #24 Laveranues Coles
    2007 Topps #329 Chansi Stuckey RC
    2007 Topps #374 Darrelle Revis RC
    2007 Topps Performance Rookie Autographs #127 David Harris F
    2008 Leaf Certified Materials #120 Brett Favre
    2008 Score #353 Dustin Keller RC
    2008 Score Glossy #216A Calvin Pace
    2008 Topps Rookie Progression Bronze #4 Chad Pennington
    2008 Topps Rookie Progression Bronze #31 Jerricho Cotchery
    2008 Upper Deck #233 Dustin Keller RC
    2008 Upper Deck #235 Erik Ainge RC
    2008 Upper Deck #297 Vernon Gholston RC
    2008 Upper Deck Heroes #140 Dwight Lowery RC
    2009 Topps Unique #200 Mark Sanchez RC
    2009 Upper Deck First Edition #189 Mark Sanchez RC
    2010 Topps #399 Kyle Wilson RC
    2011 Absolute Memorabilia Canton Absolutes #16 Curtis Martin
    2011 Absolute Memorabilia Star Gazing Materials #31 Bilal Powell
    2011 Panini Gridiron Gear #236 Muhammad Wilkerson RC
    2011 Prestige Prestigious Pros Materials Red #23 Dustin Keller/250
    2011 Prestige Prestigious Pros Red #45 Santonio Holmes
    2011 Topps #277 Muhammad Wilkerson RC
    2011 Topps #351 Greg McElroy RC
    2011 Topps Chrome #128 Bilal Powell RC
    2011 Topps Rising Rookies Blue #168 Bilal Powell
    2012 Absolute Spectrum Red Retail #38 Mark Sanchez
    2012 Finest Refractors #45 Mark Sanchez
    2012 Prime Signatures #159 Curtis Martin
    2012 Topps 1965 Mini #82 Dustin Keller
    2012 Topps Chrome #175A Stephen Hill RC/cutting pose
    2012 Topps Chrome Prism Refractors #175 Stephen Hill
    2012 Topps Prolific Playmakers #PPSG Shonn Greene
    2012 Topps QB Immortals #QIJN Joe Namath
    2013 Panini Prizm HRX Rookies #18 Geno Smith
    2013 Prestige #226 Dee Milliner RC
    2013 Prestige Draft City Destinations #6 Geno Smith
    2013 Rookies and Stars #160 Marcus Davis RC
    2013 Rookies and Stars Longevity Ruby #70 Bilal Powell
    2013 Topps Future Legends #FLGS Geno Smith
    2013 Topps Magic #11 Dee Milliner RC
    2013 Topps Magic Autographs #11 Dee Milliner
    2013 Topps Magic Mini #238 Santonio Holmes
    2013 Topps Magic Rookie Enchantment #REDM Dee Milliner
    2014 Topps #335 Calvin Pryor RC
    2014 Topps Chrome Black Refractors #157 Calvin Pryor
    2014 Topps Chrome Blue Wave Refractors #145 Jalen Saunders
    2014 Topps Platinum Black Refractors #122 Jalen Saunders
    2014 Topps Platinum Blue Wave Refractors #75 Geno Smith
    2014 Totally Certified Rookie Signatures #137 Shaq Evans
    2015 Topps All Time Fantasy Legends #ATFLCM Curtis Martin
    I collect football cards of former University of Colorado players.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by abalwhite View Post
    Could use these:
    PAUL RICHARDSON
    2014 Prizm Paul Richardson RC
    2014 Topps Prime 2 Color PATCH

    JIMMY SMITH
    2011 Plates & Patches Silver Jimmy Smith RC AUTO /55

    NATE SOLDER
    2011 UD Sweet Spot RC

    Here's what I have for Jets:
    1996 Pinnacle #161 Keyshawn Johnson RC
    1997 Collector's Edge Masters Night Games Prisms #9 Keyshawn Johnson
    1998 Flair Showcase Row 0 #59 Glenn Foley
    1999 Collector's Edge Fury Xplosive #15 Keyshawn Johnson
    1999 Crown Royale Premiere Date #95 Wayne Chrebet
    1999 Donruss Preferred QBC Power #63 Keyshawn Johnson S
    2000 Absolute #171 John Abraham RC
    2000 Aurora #99 Chad Pennington RC
    2000 Aurora Championship Fever #12 Chad Pennington
    2000 Bowman #173 Chad Pennington RC
    2000 Crown Royale In Your Face #17 Curtis Martin
    2000 Donruss #154 Shaun Ellis RC
    2000 Donruss Rookie Gridiron Kings #7 Chad Pennington
    2000 Finest #174 C.Pennington/P.Manning IF
    2000 Fleer Gamers #143 Chad Pennington RC
    2000 Fleer Mystique #143 Anthony Becht RC
    2000 Pacific #432 Chad Pennington RC
    2000 Score #286 Chad Pennington RC
    2000 Score Scorecard #320 Windrell Hayes
    2000 SkyBox #205 Chad Pennington RC
    2000 Stadium Club #163 Laveranues Coles RC
    2000 Topps #397 Laveranues Coles RC
    2000 Topps Gallery #154 Chad Pennington RC
    2000 Upper Deck Legends #119 Laveranues Coles RC
    2001 Donruss Elite Title Waves #TW12 Curtis Martin/1995
    2001 Pacific #505 Reggie White/1500 RC
    2001 Quantum Leaf #209 LaMont Jordan RC
    2001 Upper Deck MVP #297 LaMont Jordan RC
    2002 Leaf Rookies and Stars Great American Heroes #GAH35 Vinny Testaverde
    2003 Bowman Chrome Refractors #173 Marquel Blackwell
    2003 Upper Deck Honor Roll Silver #69 Santana Moss
    2003 Upper Deck Rookie Premiere #RP30 DeWayne Robertson
    2004 Topps Draft Picks and Prospects Chrome #146 Derrick Strait
    2004 Upper Deck #232 Jonathan Vilma RC
    2004 Upper Deck Power Up Stickers #PU20 Chad Pennington
    2005 Bowman Bronze #197 Jovan Witherspoon
    2005 Playoff Honors O's #70 Curtis Martin
    2005 Score Glossy #197 Justin McCareins
    2006 Bowman #274 Nick Mangold RC
    2006 Donruss Elite Elite Teams Red #16 Curtis Martin/Chad Pennington/Laveranues Coles
    2006 Flair Showcase #128 Eric Smith RC
    2006 Fleer Fresh Faces #FRDF D'Brickashaw Ferguson
    2006 Fleer Seek and Destroy #SDJV Jonathan Vilma
    2006 Leaf Rookies and Stars Gold #238 D'Brickashaw Ferguson
    2006 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Silver Parallel #74 Laveranues Coles
    2006 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Silver Parallel #238 D'Brickashaw Ferguson
    2006 Playoff Contenders Round Numbers #23 Leon Washington/Brandon Marshall/Skyler Green/Jason Avant
    2006 Playoff Prestige Prestigious Pros Bronze #49 Wayne Chrebet
    2006 Topps Chrome #225 Kellen Clemens RC
    2006 Topps Draft Picks and Prospects #116 Kellen Clemens RC
    2006 Topps Total Gold #454 Leon Washington
    2006 Topps Total Silver #349 Laveranues Coles
    2006 Ultra Postseason Performers #UPPCP Chad Pennington
    2006 Upper Deck Rookie Debut Rookie Jerseys #74TE Kellen Clemens
    2007 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Red #78 Jerricho Cotchery
    2007 Bowman #233 Jesse Pellot-Rosa RC
    2007 Bowman Chrome #BC31 David Harris RC
    2007 Bowman Chrome #BC48 Brett Ratliff RC
    2007 Bowman Gold #82 Jerricho Cotchery
    2007 Donruss Classics Sunday's Best Bronze #24 Laveranues Coles
    2007 Topps #329 Chansi Stuckey RC
    2007 Topps #374 Darrelle Revis RC
    2007 Topps Performance Rookie Autographs #127 David Harris F
    2008 Leaf Certified Materials #120 Brett Favre
    2008 Score #353 Dustin Keller RC
    2008 Score Glossy #216A Calvin Pace
    2008 Topps Rookie Progression Bronze #4 Chad Pennington
    2008 Topps Rookie Progression Bronze #31 Jerricho Cotchery
    2008 Upper Deck #233 Dustin Keller RC
    2008 Upper Deck #235 Erik Ainge RC
    2008 Upper Deck #297 Vernon Gholston RC
    2008 Upper Deck Heroes #140 Dwight Lowery RC
    2009 Topps Unique #200 Mark Sanchez RC
    2009 Upper Deck First Edition #189 Mark Sanchez RC
    2010 Topps #399 Kyle Wilson RC
    2011 Absolute Memorabilia Canton Absolutes #16 Curtis Martin
    2011 Absolute Memorabilia Star Gazing Materials #31 Bilal Powell
    2011 Panini Gridiron Gear #236 Muhammad Wilkerson RC
    2011 Prestige Prestigious Pros Materials Red #23 Dustin Keller/250
    2011 Prestige Prestigious Pros Red #45 Santonio Holmes
    2011 Topps #277 Muhammad Wilkerson RC
    2011 Topps #351 Greg McElroy RC
    2011 Topps Chrome #128 Bilal Powell RC
    2011 Topps Rising Rookies Blue #168 Bilal Powell
    2012 Absolute Spectrum Red Retail #38 Mark Sanchez
    2012 Finest Refractors #45 Mark Sanchez
    2012 Prime Signatures #159 Curtis Martin
    2012 Topps 1965 Mini #82 Dustin Keller
    2012 Topps Chrome #175A Stephen Hill RC/cutting pose
    2012 Topps Chrome Prism Refractors #175 Stephen Hill
    2012 Topps Prolific Playmakers #PPSG Shonn Greene
    2012 Topps QB Immortals #QIJN Joe Namath
    2013 Panini Prizm HRX Rookies #18 Geno Smith
    2013 Prestige #226 Dee Milliner RC
    2013 Prestige Draft City Destinations #6 Geno Smith
    2013 Rookies and Stars #160 Marcus Davis RC
    2013 Rookies and Stars Longevity Ruby #70 Bilal Powell
    2013 Topps Future Legends #FLGS Geno Smith
    2013 Topps Magic #11 Dee Milliner RC
    2013 Topps Magic Autographs #11 Dee Milliner
    2013 Topps Magic Mini #238 Santonio Holmes
    2013 Topps Magic Rookie Enchantment #REDM Dee Milliner
    2014 Topps #335 Calvin Pryor RC
    2014 Topps Chrome Black Refractors #157 Calvin Pryor
    2014 Topps Chrome Blue Wave Refractors #145 Jalen Saunders
    2014 Topps Platinum Black Refractors #122 Jalen Saunders
    2014 Topps Platinum Blue Wave Refractors #75 Geno Smith
    2014 Totally Certified Rookie Signatures #137 Shaq Evans
    2015 Topps All Time Fantasy Legends #ATFLCM Curtis Martin
    can use these lmk
    2014 Totally Certified Rookie Signatures #137 Shaq Evans
    2014 Topps Chrome Blue Wave Refractors #145 Jalen Saunders
    2013 Rookies and Stars Longevity Ruby #70 Bilal Powell
    2012 Topps Chrome Prism Refractors #175 Stephen Hill
    2011 Absolute Memorabilia Star Gazing Materials #31 Bilal Powell
    2006 Topps Chrome #225 Kellen Clemens RC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on