Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Updated Bucket

     
  1. #1

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2
    pcmb for:

    John Havlicek auto

    Bernard King National Treasures auto
    Bob McAdoo auto
    Chris Mullin auto (either)
    Dennis Rodman auto
    John Wall auto
    Kevin Love auto (either)
    Hidden Content !
    Wants:
    Autos: LeBron, Pippen, Duncan, Webber, Curry, Shaq, Jordan, Jabbar, Judge, Jeter, Mattingly, Griffey[/I]
    Hidden Content

  4. #3
    Randy- Please check me for these Autos: Dantley, English (any), Howell, King, Issel, Lattin, Elvin Hayes, Goodrich, McGinnis, Havlicek, Unseld

    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...elist-Rebooted
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire41 View Post
    pcmb for:

    John Havlicek auto

    Bernard King National Treasures auto
    Bob McAdoo auto
    Chris Mullin auto (either)
    Dennis Rodman auto
    John Wall auto
    Kevin Love auto (either)
    Interested in the J kidd auto, Pierce auto, and maybe the pierce /10 insert

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Randy- Please check me for these Autos: Dantley, English (any), Howell, King, Issel, Lattin, Elvin Hayes, Goodrich, McGinnis, Havlicek, Unseld

    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...elist-Rebooted
    Kinda interested in the West auto and Drexler auto

  7. #6
    Randy- The Drexler books $120. The West has a damaged corner. I can show you a scan if you'd like. I am still looking for $200 in trade. Do any of your cards book comparably?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Randy- The Drexler books $120. The West has a damaged corner. I can show you a scan if you'd like. I am still looking for $200 in trade. Do any of your cards book comparably?
    dont want the West if damaged, are you looking to doa 1-1 trade for the Drexler?

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rocksaysits420 View Post
    dont want the West if damaged, are you looking to doa 1-1 trade for the Drexler?
    Randy- I would prefer to take 1 or 2 cards back, but I am open.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  10. #9
    Last edited by jmintz; 07-31-2016 at 09:47 AM.
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Currently looking for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink Jason Richardson | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures

  11. #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on