Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Most money you ever won on a scratch lottery ticket?

What's the most money you have ever won on a scratch lottery ticket?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

I have spent $50 on single scratch tickets. Havent seen any over $50, but would probably try them if there was.

SORRY Read that wrong. I think the most i have ever won on scratch tickets is $100. I have won more on pull tabs and slot machines.
    Last edited by greg271126817; 07-29-2016 at 09:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

$21 on a 7/11/21 ticket about 30 years ago. I still remember it. I worked downtown and bought stuff from a sundry at the bottom of the tall building I worked in.

I only play these days when I recycle my aluminum cans. About $6 to $10 every couple of months, and I did that at the grocery store (who stopped taking cans last week).

Two weeks ago I took in three bags of cans and got six $1 tickets. My wife (we split them) scratched an $11 winner on a 7/11/21 ticket. Out of the 11 tickets we got for that, we won a buck, haha. But winning on the same game reminded me of that $21 ticket so long ago. Funny you should ask now, so soon after my second biggest hit.

That $11 ticket was the best one I've had in years. Rarely we hit $5 bucks. Usually a just buck or two.

With the grocery no longer recycling cans (they payed very badly anyway), I probably won't be playing much in the future. I only did it with that money. Although I do have the $1 ticket to cash in, so who knows, I might win another $11 and keep going.

Probably not though. Usually get a non winner when I only get 1.
    Last edited by JWinn; 07-30-2016 at 12:25 AM.