Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Printing Issue

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @AstrosAtoZ See AstrosAtoZ's Items on eBay

Printing Issue

I have designed a card and it came out fantastic, but it is slightly too large. No matter how I rescale the card, when I print it at Walgreens it comes out the wrong size. Does anyone know what settings I need to save the image at to make sure it actually comes out the exact size of a baseball card?

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I can't speak to how Walgreens prints things but I always work in images that are 300 dpi that are 750x1050 pixels, or 2.5" by 3.5". If you put 4 on one picture then you can print 5x7 pictures and make a couple cuts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll give it a shot. This is what I've been doing, but I was putting my image into a negative space. That might be causing the problem.

SCF Rewards
    Country

also want to save it at that 5x7 size with the buffer built in so it trims nothing in the end

SCF Rewards
    Country

How I figured out printing at places like that (before I found the best way IMHO) was simply just playing around with it. Change sizes of things. See how they turn out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you print in stores like this or should I invest in a home printer? I worry about the long term quality of a home printing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i personally print at home using glossy photo sticker paper it works well for me