Thread: New member introduction

New member introduction

Hello all. I'm new to card forums and forums in general. I collect primarily baseball cards but own a company that makes displays for memorabilia so have gotten into balls, coins, jerseys, autographed balls, photos, etc. on a very small level sticking to baseball all the while. I began collecting cards with Topps 1965 set, unfortunately sorted through them enough that many of the thousands of cards I have from that year aren't in the greatest shape, but I'm very willing to trade. Have my original cards and am building my Topps sets from 69-71 including a set of 71 coins. Have a hodgepodge of baseball cards from 82-92 with complete 89 and 92 Topps sets. Began collecting Topps only in earnest in 2005. Interested in finding trading partners to fill out my Topps Heritage sets 2014, 2015, & 2016.

sirving57- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Welcome to SCF and best of luck with your baseball collection!
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Check out my next group break Hidden Content

Please like PrimeTime Football Breaks on Facebook!

Welcome to SCF Scott, have fun here and enjoy yourself!

Welcome
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Welcome to SCF!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!!

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content