Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Incoming Autos FS - Campbell/Addai/Hagan

Got the following autos coming in. They are for sale or for trade for something i really need.
    Here's what they are with BV's...

05 j campbell
    contenders rc auto $60 - pending sale
    elite totc rc auto/100 $60
    ud foundations rc auto/25 $100

joseph addai
    topps dp rc auto/50 $? (selling on ebay for over $50)
    elite totc rc auto/100 $60 - pending sale

derek hagan
    elite totc rc auto/100 $30
    elite status rc auto/24 $?

05 steven jackson don classics auto/10 $? (/50 books $40)

Very interetsed in the Steven Jackson what would you look to sell it for bro?

Like the Jackson too. Wasnt there something you needed from me?

dillon - i know this doesn't book anywhere near the jackson, but i like the wendell mathis auto you have. not sure on sell price yet, but i'm taking offers.

cubfan - same thing. really just taking offers until it gets here. can't get to your bucket. mostly looking for stuff in sig if trading, especially steeler stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by gretzky99
    dillon - i know this doesn't book anywhere near the jackson, but i like the wendell mathis auto you have. not sure on sell price yet, but i'm taking offers.

cubfan - same thing. really just taking offers until it gets here. can't get to your bucket. mostly looking for stuff in sig if trading, especially steeler stuff.
    Did you want the Bettis Jumbo Swatch? LMK

dillon - pm returned

cubsfan - i'm not sure what bettis you are talking about. i can't get to your site.

Quote Originally Posted by gretzky99
    dillon - pm returned

cubsfan - i'm not sure what bettis you are talking about. i can't get to your site.
    I dont have a site I guess that was someone else. Do you see anything on my tradelist?

cubfan - nothing i really need. will probably look for cash first and i already have some offers.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast