Thread: Just joined, From IL

Just joined, From IL

I have been collecting on and off since i bought my first Topps packs as a kid in !the early 70s. My focus is baseball and I mostly collected regional, food, police and stadium giveaway SGA sets in the 80s and 90s. The oddball sets are still my focus, but I want to fill in many small, regular and inserts sets that were issued by the major companies.
    Prior to bobbleheads, I chased many stadium giveaways such as Upper Deck Sheets, Surf Books, and sets sponsored by Smokey Bear, Keebler and Mothers Cookies. I have many of these items available for trade for my needs once i get the site figured out. Thanks,
    Robert

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Robert- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Welcome to SCF Robert, hope you are enjoying yourself here!

Hey Robert, welcome to the SCF family!

Welcome, but, what do you mean by "food"?
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!!

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content