Thread: this is a homemade card right?

this is a homemade card right?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAIGE-WWE-TO...YAAOSwqfNXpPX0

if so thats pretty shady its not listed as such and misleading to those who dont know about certain 1/1 type cards.
    i respond to pm's faster then threads

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by imthegrinch View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAIGE-WWE-TOPPS-SPECIAL-CHROME-REFRACTOR-1-1-TOPPS-2016-DIVA-NXT-HERITAGE-/172295999477?hash=item281da44ff5:g:lNYAAOSwqfNXpPX 0

if so thats pretty shady its not listed as such and misleading to those who dont know about certain 1/1 type cards.
    Yes, this card is a custom card. I have seen quite a few of these types of cards from sellers in Ohio popping up recently this year. I love how in their note listed below from the eBay page that the card is not endorsed by any major card company, but you can clearly see Topps logo, WWE logo on the card. I am assuming this is illegal and the seller could get in trouble.

Note: this is a custom work that will never be reproduced again. This is not an "official" released card and is not endorsed by any major company. This is meant for display purposes only and should never be removed from its protective case for any reason as some damaging or scratching may occur. By buying this item, you have agreed to all of the above and have read this listing in full. you are also fully aware that this is a custom creation that was based of an original card.. by being custom , there may or may not be flaws.
    RIP Buddy (2004-2016)