Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

2022 Beckett Price Guide Observations

I know Beckett sucks bla bla bla. However there are some things that caught my eye. For simplicity i'll just stick to the high values.

- Over the past year the OPC Wayne Gretzky Rookie jumped from $800 to $6000

- Although the Wayne Gretzky Rookie is valued at $6000, the entire set from that year is valued at $2000

- Other OPC RC that jumped include...

Messier from $80 to $200
    Yzerman from $60 to $100
    Lemieux from $150 to $500
    Roy from $150 to $400

- A complete set of OPC 1989-90 (Sakic rookie year) is listed at $200, and no it's not the factory set

- A set of the first OPC Premier jumped from $30 - $150

- Sergei Fedorov and Pavel Bure's YG cards doubled in price

- Patrick Marleau's rookie card jumped from $8 to $20. Joe Thornton's rookie card from the same year also jumped from $12 to $20

- Tyson Jost's YG is listed and $20 for some reason

- Alex Nedeljkovic's YG is listed at $6. On ebay it goes for about 4X that amount

- Tim Stutzle's UD extended tribute YG card is listed at only $20
    Last edited by cjb; 12-21-2021 at 08:08 PM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Most of those increases on the hobby GOAT's are in large part due to the increased demand brought on by the pandemic and the number of people trying to get graded/gradeable copies. A Roy OPC PSA 7 is a solid $400-$450 all day, and anything up from that the first number can grow by quite a bit.

For Stutzle, that's pretty close to fair. Thanks to the glut of the product available on ePack, you can get them for $15 all day on COMC. I'm glad I dealt mine out within days of opening & pulling it, because the return was delightful.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See derzockersports's Items on eBay

Beckett actually did a good job of updating a lot of prices throughout 2021, specifically on RCs of stars and superstars.

I get way less trade offers for my Patrick Kane YG now that it is $400 and not $100...

Now, I'm hopeful that they'll start working on other cards, like autos... I still get a lot of offers for HOF autos (numbered and SP) which are listed at $20-30... And even reducing some prices on the guys that just never panned out...