Thread: Tony Gonzalez Rookie Card

Post Tony Gonzalez Rookie Card

1997 Donruss Preferred Tony Gonzalez #102 RC

1997 Donruss Preferred Peter Boulware #98 RC

You get both cards for only $2.00. If you are interested please let me know.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Tony Gonzales has mad skillz. Amazing player, hope he doesn't do much damage to the Broncos this year :)

Originally posted by radioheadfloyd
    Tony Gonzales has mad skillz. Amazing player, hope he doesn't do much damage to the Broncos this year :)
    No offense to you radio because I am not directly talking to you because you aren't the only person to do it.

But I want these comments in my trading and selling posts to stop. I have had about 5 or 6 people just post comments like "Sosa talks funny" or "He's going to suck now that he is hurt" when I am trying to sell or trade my cards.

I have been very nice about it before and let it slide. BUT from now on I will warn anyone who does this and if they continue to do it then I will REPORT you to a mod. I consider this SPAM and it wastes my time because I come in to look at a response and get junk posts.

I am sorry if I am sounding mean but I post in the Sports news forum and nobody responds with any comments in there but they respond when I post cards I want to trade or sell. USE the correct forum. It makes this forum look real bad with people making comments like that.

Originally posted by pwaldo
    No offense to you radio because I am not directly talking to you because you aren't the only person to do it.

But I want these comments in my trading and selling posts to stop. I have had about 5 or 6 people just post comments like "Sosa talks funny" or "He's going to suck now that he is hurt" when I am trying to sell or trade my cards.

I have been very nice about it before and let it slide. BUT from now on I will warn anyone who does this and if they continue to do it then I will REPORT you to a mod. I consider this SPAM and it wastes my time because I come in to look at a response and get junk posts.

I am sorry if I am sounding mean but I post in the Sports news forum and nobody responds with any comments in there but they respond when I post cards I want to trade or sell. USE the correct forum. It makes this forum look real bad with people making comments like that.

I understand what you are saying and I would never talk bad about a player that someone was putting up for sale. I apologize for posting on your thread, but you may want to consider some of the posts as positive since they in effect give you a bump and may get noticed by some of the members who look at active threads. Anyways, if you have this problem in the future let us know and we can delete the posts, etc. Thanks.

Originally posted by radioheadfloyd
    I understand what you are saying and I would never talk bad about a player that someone was putting up for sale. I apologize for posting on your thread, but you may want to consider some of the posts as positive since they in effect give you a bump and may get noticed by some of the members who look at active threads. Anyways, if you have this problem in the future let us know and we can delete the posts, etc. Thanks.
    Sorry radio,

I didn't mean to sound off on you like that. Your post was positive and it was not like the other posts that I was complaining about. I was more upset about the other posts and not yours. Sorry about that again. It was just that I kinda got fed up last night and was in a bad mood and needed vent my anger.