Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

that might be a test listing... i have seen a lot of listings like that in the past where people are just testing out how ebay works and stuff... or, it could be a nice lot... haha

wow It seems like somebody did that to get a laugh out of his friend or something- nice lot- 70 shipping- ????- no pictures, doesnt even say the cards included- hes just doing it as a joke but then some stupid person bids and hes in trouble lol.........

justsan - that is indeed. Why would someone pay $70 for something they don't know what it is?? By the way nice av.

Quote Originally Posted by clar2004
    By the way nice av.
    I gotta repost my banner....:new_shock

Quote Originally Posted by mwm
    wow It seems like somebody did that to get a laugh out of his friend or something- nice lot- 70 shipping- ????- no pictures, doesnt even say the cards included- hes just doing it as a joke but then some stupid person bids and hes in trouble lol.........
    This sint entirly true. He could send an empty coke can and he would be furfilling the auction. He would probably get negative feedback but he is in line with ebay policys.

Listed in category: Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop > Cards > Football-NFL > Lots > Other-Mixed

I doubt an empty coke can would qualify by ANYONE'S standards. (That's not a LOT or a CARD).

EVEN E-BAY's!

betting money

It's two guys sending money to each other without their wives finding out it was for a gambling debt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast