Thread: Another 2015 Finest 2 packer.

Another 2015 Finest 2 packer.

Not as good as my last one but still okay, I will list all.

t.j.yeldon rc 13

david cobb rc 31

davante adams 57

larry donnell 62 refractor pc

titus davis rc 88

teddy bridgewater 95

maxx Williams rc 144

matthew Stafford 150

And the hit.

phillip dorsett gold refractor jumbo relic auto blue swatch ajrr-pd 91/99

More trade bait, thanks for the read take care Steve.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by BNSF650 View Post
    Steve was this a fat pack?
    I see what you are getting at but no I just grabbed the 3rd one on the shelf, there were 4 laying there and out of superstition I always take the 3rd pack, the first one that I bought it was hard not to notice as both packs were extremely thick.

Sounds good. I need to find some of these but cant seem to find any thick ones.lol

Quote Originally Posted by BNSF650 View Post
    Sounds good. I need to find some of these but cant seem to find any thick ones.lol
    I was out of town this weekend with my wife and I noticed them at a Walmart in Shreveport, La I think most walmarts stock like 4 at a time as that was how many that one had also. The first one I picked out there had 2 really thick packs so I bought it, I have like 7 Walmarts within 30 miles of where I live so if I wanted to search them all out I could but it is not worth my time.

Yeah I also refuse to buy these because all of the packs are thin at my Wal Mart and they obviously only have thick autographs or nothing...
    Hidden Content - Have/Want lists, Breaks + More! Hidden Content
    I collect these players: Hidden Content , Hidden Content + NY Giants, Yankees, LeBron James, Shaq!
    01/10/10 - 500th Dave Winfield Card -- 08/28/11 - 600th Card -- 01/27/12 - 700th Card -- 05/15/16 800th Card!