Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: gotmoss89 PLEASE COME IN!

gotmoss89 PLEASE COME IN!

i still haven't received the cards from our trade over a month ago...i know the item was received and i have the dc # if you'd like it. i sent on July 25th, almost 1 month ago! please lmk what is going on and where my cards are! you were supposed to have sent on the same day as me (july 25th)...if anyone else knows anything about him plmk thanks!

2. Kronozio
    Dude the same thing happend with me I made a trade with him as well. He was on the very last day and he was on he scammed us. I sent my package on July 25 as well.I dont know what to do either.

Well As a Suggestion Since You Have Been Waiting This Long Turn the Trade Into Dispute And Let The Admins Handle it From Here ive been in This Situation Before So i Know Exactly Whats Up Here So This is My Opinion To ya Both At That =)
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (please check comments on scans to see if any have been traded)
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

I would do that but the trade is gone from list recent trades box and I found it in the trades thread but I can't make it in to dipute from there so im stuck and I've contacted 2 adminstrators and the complely ignored me.Thanx for trying to help though i do appreciate it.Need any I can get.

Repost The Exact Same Deal And Once Its Posted You Should Be Able To Dispute From There i Also Did That Since My Trade Was Gone From The List Also
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Hidden Content
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

Ok I can't find the trade anywhere if we both confirmed the trade but nothing else happend where woul the trade be located?Incomplete complete or in progress I think the trade was made from July 20-25 somewhere in that range

no Post a Entirely New One The Old One Has Been Removed, So You Need To Post a Brand New One, Then Once Its Posted Exactly The Way You 2 Originally Made a Deal Then Dispute It Were You Would Normally Confirm It And Then A Dispute Admin Will Contact Ya..!!
    Hidden Content

See if you click List Trades on the left in trade manager.Then confirmed trades ,it should be in there.

trade

Quote Originally Posted by XxViSiOnxX
    no Post a Entirely New One The Old One Has Been Removed, So You Need To Post a Brand New One, Then Once Its Posted Exactly The Way You 2 Originally Made a Deal Then Dispute It Were You Would Normally Confirm It And Then A Dispute Admin Will Contact Ya..!!
    Ok i'll do that i tryed top find the old trade to seewhat exactly the trade was for I know somewhat just not the exact cards.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast