Thread: Upper Deck Run Around

Upper Deck Run Around

Have any Canadians received a redemption from Upper Deck in the past 30 days? The reason I ask is that my query into the status of redemption's that were labelled as shipped was replied to with this:

We have contacted our guys at the fulfillment center to double check the status of your card. Just yesterday we received confirmation that our fulfillment center is still holding all packages that have been ready to be shipped out by post, because there are still some issues with the Canadian post receiving US packages. For the safety of the item, we would rather hold onto those packages at our fulfillment center, rather than send them out in chance they become lost or held up at customs. Then once Canadian post gives us the okay, all redemptions that were waiting to be shipped will be sent out.

Once we receive word back from our Fulfillment team about your redemption we will relay the information to you about its current standing. Again our sincere apologies for your frustration.
    [/i]

There is no strike or looming strike. This seems odd to me. Any comments would be appreciated.
    My Traders:
    Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Sounds like a crock of you know what to me. I have received 4 different parcels of trades from the US in the last 15 days. I know this is not from UD abut it is from the US. There is no problem on Canada Posts part as for as I can see. Nice try Upper Deck.
    Check out my trade thread here: Hidden Content

I think they are scared there could be a labour dispute ... Canada Post has been running normal to date during this time of Collective Agreement negotiations.
    Canada Post Corporation did however inform their big/large volume customers to use other avenues until it was finalized.

I just got called into work (temporary employee) this past week. Last time I worked was 31 days ago. Volumes have been at 20% of normal, but everything is still flowing.
    Most companies (around North America) have similar decisions to make. Ebay volumes are increasing as they use Canada Post as well.

Not really a crock they are handing you, but that is life right now. I know some of my cards shipped to the States have been 3-4 weeks to arrive (but it is holiday season and Customs is swamped both ways).

Kid